RESTful API with ASP.NET Core Web API - Create and Consume
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn basic fundamentals of ASP NET Core Web API
- Build RESTful API's in ASP NET Core 3.1
- Learn how to document an API
- Versioning in an API
- Implement Repository Pattern in API to database using EF
- Implement Authentication and Authorization in API and Consume API
- Integrate Entity Framework along with code first migrations
- Learn how to consume API using HTTPClient in the Repository Pattern
- 3-6 months knowledge of NET Core
- Visual Studio 2019
- SQL Server 2018
- .NET Core 3.1
This is a Beginner to Intermediate level course on ASP.NET Core Web API that will take you from the basics of building API to consuming them. This course is for anyone who is new to RESTful Web API's in ASP.NET Core or who is familiar with ASP.NET and wants to learn how to consume them effectively in an ASP.NET Core Web application.
By the end of this course, you will be able to build a RESTful web service with Web API by yourself, make GET, POST, PUT and DELETE HTTP Requests with a well-built repository pattern in ASP.NET Core Project. You will also get a sneak peek at Entity Framework Code First migrations and learn how to save your data persistently in a database.
We will cover authentication and authorization in Web API as well as consume them in a real-world project.
What are the requirements?
3-6 months knowledge of ASP.NET Core.
Visual Studio 2019
SQL Server Management Studio
.NET Core 3.1
What am I going to get from this course?
Learn basic fundamentals of ASP NET Core web API
Build RESTful API's in ASP.NET Core 3.1
Learn how to document an API using swagger and swashbuckle.
Versioning in an API.
Implement Repository Pattern in API to the database using EF.
Authentication and Authorization in ASP.NET Core API's.
Integrate Entity Framework along with code first migrations
Learn how to consume API using HTTPClient in the Repository Pattern.
All source codes and exercise solutions of this course are also available on Github and you can find details in the lecture "PROJECT RESOURCES", of course.
- Anyone who wants to learn Web API in NET Core 3.1
- Anyone who wants to learn how to consume Web API's
- Anyone who wants to Learn Creating and Consuming API with Authentication