5 Quick and Easy Weeknight Curry Course
What you'll learn
- cook 5 different curries from India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Singapore.
- cook up a curry in 30 minutes!
- No prior knowledge of curries is required.
- Ingredients are all thoroughly explained with bonus lectures on specialist ingredients.
Welcome to my 5 Quick and Easy Weeknight Curries Course!
This course is designed and structured for easy understanding and use.
My purpose in putting together this course is to help you create delicious, nutritious, quick and easy meals on those days when time is precious!
I'll show you just how easy it is to cook these 5 delicious, quick and easy curries from India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Singapore.
We'll be learning to cook:
- Chicken Karahi from Pakistan
- Fish Sothi from Sri Lanka
- Pepper Chicken from India
- Sayur Lemak from Singapore and Malaysia
- Smoked Salmon Curry, South Indian but with my own signature twist.
Each course as mentioned, is broken down for ease of use.
You get 3 lectures for each recipe:
3. The actual cooking of the recipe
Along the way, as always, I'll share with you hints and suggestions for the recipes and you'll also get some background information on each dish.
Every dish is accompanied by a detailed, step-by-step written recipe that you can download in Microsoft Word or Adobe pdf format.
Get your aprons on!
Who this course is for:
- This 5 Quick and Easy Weeknight Curries course is meant for everyone, whether you are a beginner or an expert in the kitchen.
- This course is for you if you need some quick and easy recipes for busy days.
I'm a Chef and Culinary Instructor, born and raised in Singapore in a family as multicultural as the United Nations! This cultural mix, together with many years of study, has given me a rare depth of knowledge and expertise in a very wide range of cuisines and cultures, in particular: Middle Eastern, South East Asian and British cooking.
With a few detours along the way, I have been living in the UK for over 20 years.
With three successful cookbooks to my name, including an Amazon number one bestseller, I am now focusing on online classes.
Over the last 4 years, I have produced, hosted and also cooked on many live food shows via YouTube Livestream, that also featured cooks and chefs from around the world.