Querying Microsoft SQL Server Databases using T-SQL
What you'll learn
- Learn how to setup Microsoft SQL Server
- Learn how to connect to SQL Server using SSMS
- Learn how to install sample database
- Learn how to create a new Database
- Learn how to create a new Table
- Learn how to insert data into a Table
- Learn how to Update existing Database Data
- Learn how to delete Data in Database
- Learn how to query data using aggregate functions
- Learn how to extract and join data from multiple Tables
- Create Transact-SQL queries
- A Computer and Internet access required.
- Basic knowledge of SQL advised but not mandatory
Microsoft SQL Server is one of the most popular and widely used relational database management systems (RDBMS) in the world.
T-SQL is Microsoft’s own version of the standard SQL language used to query Microsoft SQL Server Databases. Transact-SQL is integral to the power of SQL Server. Transact-SQL features allow developers to create scalable, distributed applications to meet the demanding requirements of modern organisations.
In this course you will Learn how to setup an SQL Sever environment as well as connect to and query the database using SQL Server Management Studio also known as SSMS. You will learn how to install the adventureworks2014 sample database which we will use for this course .You will learn to query one or many different tables using SELECT statements and also about Aliases and why they are used. You will learn about the various types of tables joins used to get data from multiple tables.
You will be able to Write SQL code based on ANSI/ISO standards to build Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle database structures , Update database content with SQL and transaction handling and Retrieve data with filter conditions and from multiple tables using various types of join
What you learn include:
Writing SELECT queries
Write Transact SQL Queries
Query Multiple Tables
This is a hands-on practical course that is taught at a pace that you can follow along easily.
I look forward to welcoming you to the course.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners to SQL Server
- Beginners to using Transact-SQL
- Beginners to SQL Server Database Administration
We are experienced company that provides quality video based training .
Our courses are easy to follow and understand and will take you from
an absolute beginner with no technical skills to being efficient and confident with various technical skill like SQL and databases.
We have worked with companies of various sizes and provided consultancy services at various levels.
Thank you for learning with us and we hope your experience will be pleasant.