The Quantum Mind: Stop Suffering & Take Back Your Life
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 8 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will be able to discuss key ideas in Buddhism, NLP and Spiritual Psychology
- Students will have a survey understanding of various bodies of knowledge related to well-being
- Students will be able to understand what creates suffering
- Students will be able to understand how to mitigate suffering
- Students will learn mental technologies to be more effective communicators
- Students will learn how to access more resourceful mental states for creativity and better decision-making
- Students will know what are the four-pillars of well-being
- Students will develop a holistic understanding of the mind, body and spirit
- No prior knowledge is required. Internet connection needed to access course. A way to be able to take notes.
We experience so much unnecessary suffering in our lives and live in a society that increases the likelihood of our suffering. I’ve created an online course to help you get back into the driver’s seat of your life.
Based on eight years of research and personal experimentation, this course distills the essence from some of the best psychological theories and mental technologies humanity has ever created, from Buddhism to modern neuroscience.
Whether this is your first mind-development course, or if you're a veteran at this, you will surely find resources, ideas and suggestions that nourish and sustain your quest to master the art of living.
Module 1 - Buddhism
Module 2 - Psychology of Excellence/Neuro-Linguistic Programming
Module 3 - The 4 Pillars of Well-Being
Module 4 - Spiritual Psychology
- Anyone interested in managing emotions or regulating internal states
- Anyone interested in personal development
- People looking to utilize positive psychology for success
- Anyone feeling stuck or in a rut
- Anyone looking to manage their health, well-being and fitness
- Anyone interested in positive psychology and achiever mindsets
- Anyone interested in mind discipline and mental technology
- Anyone curious about the awesomeness of the human mind
- Anyone who is experiencing distress and would like to hear about non-medical techniques to reduce suffering