QuantMaster - Ace the Interview Math (Part 1)
What you'll learn
- You will master key math concepts in a business context
- You will learn tips and tricks to improve your calculation speed by a factor of 10
- You will learn how to simplify calculations to avoid mistakes
- In the end of the course, you will be ready for the quantitative part of interviews at top tier firms (consulting, finance and tech)
- This course is designed to be an introduction to the topic and no prior knowledge nor experience is required
My name is Ben Gutkovich and I’m the founder of ConsultingCase.Pro and the creator of the QuantMaster™ Ace the Interview Math Online Course. I’m a former McKinsey and Strategy& (PwC's Strategy Consulting arm) manager and interviewer, and an MBA graduate of London Business School.
Over the past 3 years, I've coached hundreds of job candidates for consulting, finance and tech positions, and saw that many of them struggled to execute math calculations quickly and accurately. Interviewers use quantitative questions as a proxy for candidate's mental agility, and if you make mistakes and show lack of understanding of basic math concepts, you will not get the job, no matter how well you do in other parts of the interview.
I created this online course to teach you the quantitative and mental calculation skills you need to succeed in interviews for top tier firms across industries. In this course, you will learn a comprehensive set of calculation methods designed specifically to enable you to perform Interview Math calculations quickly and easily, as well as get lots of practice in the most typical quantitative Interview problem types.
This course is suitable for aspiring management consultants preparing for Case Interviews, as well as candidates for many other job functions such as Product Management, Marketing, General Management, Private Equity, and Brand Management, at firms like Google, Facebook, Goldman Sachs, Amazon, and many others.
QuantMaster™ Ace the Interview Math is unique among quantitative Interview preparation resources because it uses on-demand video lessons to teach efficient calculation and problem-solving methods — instead of simply providing practice problems and answers. Furthermore, all the calculation methods and examples are based on questions used in actual Interviews.
After learning the course material, candidates will dramatically increase their calculation speed and efficiency, and be well prepared for a wide range of quantitative Interviews questions.
Hundreds of students from leading universities worldwide, like Wharton, Harvard Business School, Stanford, MIT, Kellogg, London Business School, INSEAD, and many more, have used the QuantMaster™ Ace the Interview Math methods and techniques to join top-tier firms like McKinsey, Bain, BCG, Accenture, Deloitte, PwC, Google, Amazon, and Goldman Sachs.
Discover for yourself why people love QuantMaster and improve your own Interview performance by registering for the QuantMaster online course!
Who this course is for:
- Job candidates for top tier consulting firms (e.g., McKinsey, Bain, BCG, Big 4)
- Job candidates for top tier technology companies (e.g., Google, Amazon)
- Job candidates for top-tier financial services firms (e.g., Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan)
- Anyone who would like to improve their quantitative skills and calculation speed
Ben is a former Engagement Manager with McKinsey & Company and an MBA graduate from London Business School (LBS). On graduation from LBS, Ben secured offers from McKinsey, BCG and Bain. While at McKinsey, he led the firm’s recruiting efforts at top UK universities.
Ben helped 200+ candidates secure an offer from top tier consulting firms since leaving McKinsey, and started Consulting Case Pro to allow more candidates access to his exclusive interview preparation techniques.