Quantitative Finance with Python
What you'll learn
- Develop a solid understanding about different Financial Markets like Stock Market, Forex Market, Bond Market and Commodity market.
- Learn to Predict Stock Prices and Market Trends using Machine Learning.
- You will learn to analyze different Financial Assets using the tools and concepts of Technical Analysis like support, resistance and moving averages.
- Manage Risk and learn the art of optimal money management and portfolio diversification using Kelly Criterion.
- This course will teach you about different Financial Theories like Efficient Market Hypothesis, Random Walk Theory and Modern Portfolio Theory.
- Learn to Evaluate the risk and volatility adjusted return of a portfolio using Sharpe Ratio.
- Learn to Predict Stock Prices using LSTM Neural Network.
- Learn the complex concepts of Financial Derivatives like Futures and Options in a simplified manner.
- Learn to develop and backtest trading strategies in python.
- This course will explain the advanced concepts of pair trading, arbitrage and algorithmic trading in a simple manner.
- This course expects viewers to have some basic knowledge of Python, Data Science and Machine Learning.
- No knowledge or background in Finance is assumed.
Interested in a lucrative and rewarding position in quantitative finance? Are you a professional working in finance or an individual working in Data Science and want to bridge the gap between Finance and Data Science and become a full on quant?
The role of a quantitative analyst in an investment bank, hedge fund, or financial company is an attractive career option for many quantitatively skilled professionals working in finance or other fields like data science, technology or engineering. If this describes you, what you need to move to the next level is a gateway to the quantitative finance knowledge required for this role that builds on the technical foundations you have already mastered.
This course is designed to be exactly such a gateway into the quant world. If you succeed in this course you will become a master of quantitative finance and the financial engineering.
This Course covers a variety of topics like:
Time Value of Money
Modern Portfolio Theory
Efficient Market Hypothesis
Stock Price Prediction using Machine Learning
Stock Price Prediction using LSTM Neural Networks (Deep Learning)
Gold Price Prediction using Machine Learning
Develop and Backtest Trading Strategies in Python
Technical Indicators like Moving Averages and RSI.
Advanced Trading Methodologies like Arbitrage and Pair Trading.
Random Walk Theory.
Capital Asset Pricing Model.
Python for Finance.
Correlation between different stocks and asset classes.
Candle Stick Charts.
Working with Financial and OHLC Data for stocks.
Optimal Position Sizing using Kelly Criterion.
Diversification and Risk Management.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn about Quantitative Finance using Python, Data Science and Machine Learning.
- People preparing for CFA and FRM exams will find this course helpful.
- Investors and Traders looking to level up their Financial Analysis game by leveraging the power of Data Science.
My name is Raj Chhabria and I am a Computer Science Engineer with specialization in Data Science. I am an accomplished coder and programmer, and I enjoy using my skills to contribute to student community by my Udemy Courses. Here on Udemy I intend to share my knowledge in most condensed form through my courses.