Aptitude for Placements 2023: Quantitative Aptitude Tricks
What you'll learn
- Amazing Aptitude Tricks and Time-Saving Approaches
- Recommended for Placement Papers and other Aptitude based exams
- Topic wise assignments
- Regular updates with latest patterns
- If you are preparing for Aptitude Exams, this is a treat!
Master your Quantitative Aptitude for Placements, CCAT, GATE General Aptitude and Other Aptitude Backed Exams.
The course is divided as:
1. Concept Sessions: Those who want to clear basic concepts should watch these concept sessions, other-wise can directly go to questions and answer videos. But it is recommended as tricks and techniques have been taught in these sessions.
2. Questions and Answers Sessions with Tricks: This contains direct video solutions of given questions with tricks and alternate methods.
3. Practice PDFs.: Practice PDFs are given at the end of the particular topic. Solve few questions from these according to your available time for exam.
4. Mock Placement Questions: Mixed Questions sets are given in the last section - Very Important and Useful!.
The course mainly focuses on Quantitative Aptitude required for cracking Placement Papers of various IT and Core Companies, Job Aptitude Tests like CCAT, GATE General Aptitude and other Aptitude Backed Exams. Questions from all important topics are solved with smarter ways!
With the wide experience in training for Placement Papers, Dr. Kiran Derle has emphasized on important on relevant topics. Variety of questions are solved with tricks and shortcuts along with traditional methods in some cases.
This is very much useful course designed with systematic way to get the best results.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with willingness to learn aptitude with strong committment
Dr. Kiran Derle has completed his PhD from the renowned university (SPPU, Pune). He is been passionately training students from 7 years in the area of Quantitative Aptitude, Analytical Ability and Verbal Ability. He has founded Target Campus under which the team could set numerous milestones.
The strong career of aspirants is their prime Goal!