Intro to Quant Algorithms w/ R & Alphien
- Some general programming knowledge is recommended but not required
Alphien SAS has a variety of tools such as notebooks and data explorers that people can use for developing custom quant trading algorithms. This course will introduce you to some of these tools, as well as inform you on how to make you own trading strategies, backtesting, and things you can do that will help you become an entry level quant trader.
- Anybody wanting to become a Quant Trader or current traders wanting to learn about a new tool
- Retrieving Data from Alphien Sources03:43
- Bollinger Bands, MACD, & RSI06:14
- CAPM Models05:21
- Long Only Stategies05:31
- EUR/USD Overlay01:29
- Momentum Strategy04:20
- Portfolio of Strategies06:37
- Creating a Long Only Strategy (x2)02:57
- The Z-Score Model03:15
- Lookng at Options Data06:15
- Important Alphien Tools07:18
Andrew Magdy Kamal is an app developer who have reached millions of downloads, leading him to start a startup known as AndSocialREW Gaming and Publishing. Andrew currently has his expertise in Theoretical Physics, Product Design, Computer Science, and Mathematical Computation. He is also known for having developed products such as the Mixed Reality Suit, and apps such as "Minefense". His ingenuity have not stopped there, as he holds many world records in his place for his accomplishments as well as intellectual property. One of the things Andrew hopes to do is share his knowledge with others. He wants to get other people to have a sense of charisma when learning this type of content. He is here on Udemy to teach some of the stuff that he learned and help people begin to gain knowledge about the industry.