Certified Quality Process Analyst Training
What you'll learn
- Successfully pass the Certified Quality Process Analyst (CQPA) in the first attempt. The course is fully aligned with the latest version of the Body of Knowledge.
- Confidently implement the proven quality management and quality engineering principles in your work areas.
- Build a strong foundation for your successful Quality Management career
- Some industry experience is preferred.
You can use this course for two purposes:
1. Passing the ASQ® CQPA certification exam. The course contains more than 200 practice questions.
2. Understanding and implementing Quality Engineering principles to improve an organization's performance
Note: We are not a representative of ASQ®. ASQ® is the registered trademark of the American Society for Quality.
1. ASQ CQPA CERTIFICATION EXAM PREPARATION:
This course is fully aligned with the updated Body of Knowledge.
Sections and Marks Assigned to each section in the CQPA exam:
Section I Quality Concepts and Tools
Section II Problem Solving and Improvement
Section III Data Analysis
Section IV Customer-Supplier Relations
Section V Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA)
2. LEARNING QUALITY AUDITING TO IMPROVE ORGANIZATION'S PERFORMANCE:
Training your entry-level quality assurance, inspection and quality management team members to understand the basics of quality principles and apply best practices in their work areas.
No need to pay $1000 to $3000 per person.
No need to send your people 3 to 5 days off from the work.
Certificate of Completion provided.
Download pdf study notes.
Note: We are not a representative of ASQ®, IASSC® or any other certification organization.
ASQ® is the registered trademark of the American Society for Quality.
IASSC® is the registered trademark of the International Association for Six Sigma Certification.
We are an independent training provider. We are neither associated nor affiliated with the certification organization(s) mentioned in our courses. The name and title of the certification exam mentioned in this course are the trademarks of the respective certification organization. We mention these names and/or the relevant terminologies only for describing the relevant exam processes and knowledge (i.e. Fair Use).
Who this course is for:
- Individuals attempting the Certified Quality Process Analyst (CQPA) exam
- Quality Managers and Directors (who want to attempt their first quality certification)
- Other Quality Professionals interested in implementing the quality principles to improve their work processes
PMI-PMP, IRCA Registered Lead Auditor, ASQ - CSSBB, CQA, CQE, CMQ/OE, IIA - CIA
Sandeep Kumar has more than 35 years of Quality Management experience. He has worked as Quality Director on a number of projects, including Power, Oil and Gas and Infrastructure projects.
In addition, he provides coaching and consulting services to implement Lean Six Sigma to improve performance.
His areas of specialization include Quality Assurance, ISO 9001:2015, Lean, Six Sigma, Risk Management, QMS Audits, Supplier Quality Surveillance, Supplier Pre-qualification, Construction Quality, Mechanical Inspection and Quality Training.
His professional qualification/certifications include:
• ASQ-CSSBB, Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
• ASQ-CMQ/OE Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence
• PMI-PMP Certified Project Management Professional
• IRCA Registered Lead Auditor (QMS-2015)
• IIA-CIA Certified Internal Auditor
• ASQ-CSSGB, Certified Six Sigma Green Belt
• ASQ-CQA Certified Quality Auditor
• ASQ-CQE Certified Quality Engineer
• ASQ-CSQP Certified Supplier Quality Professional