Certified Quality Process Analyst Training
- 18 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- 16 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Successfully pass the ASQ® Certified Quality Process Analyst (CQPA) in the first attempt. The course is fully aligned with the August 2020 version of the Body of Knowledge.
- Note: We are not a representative of ASQ®. ASQ® is the registered trademark of the American Society for Quality.
- Confidently implement the proven quality management and quality engineering principles in your work areas.
- Build a strong foundation for your successful Quality Management career
- Some industry experience is preferred.
You can use this course for two purposes:
1. Passing the ASQ® CQPA certification exam. The course contains more than 200 practice questions.
2. Understanding and implementing Quality Engineering principles to improve an organization's performance
Note: We are not a representative of ASQ®. ASQ® is the registered trademark of the American Society for Quality.
1. ASQ CQPA CERTIFICATION EXAM PREPARATION:
This course is fully aligned with the updated Body of Knowledge.
Sections and Marks Assigned to each section in the CQPA exam:
Section I Quality Concepts and Tools
Section II Problem Solving and Improvement
Section III Data Analysis
Section IV Customer-Supplier Relations
Section V Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA)
2. LEARNING QUALITY AUDITING TO IMPROVE ORGANIZATION'S PERFORMANCE:
Training your entry-level quality assurance, inspection and quality management team members to understand the basics of quality principles and apply best practices in their work areas.
No need to pay $1000 to $3000 per person.
No need to send your people 3 to 5 days off from the work.
Certificate of Completion provided.
Download pdf study notes.
- Individuals attempting the American Society for Quality (ASQ®) Certified Quality Process Analyst (CQPA) exam
- Quality Managers and Directors (who want to attempt their first ASQ® certification)
- Other Quality Professionals interested in implementing the quality principles to improve their work processes