Certified Manager of Quality Training
What you'll learn
- Successfully pass the Certified Manager of Quality / Organizational Excellence (CMQ/OE) exam in the first attempt (confidently).
- Lead Quality Management and Business Excellence initiatives in your organization to take it to the next higher level
- Implement the proven quality management and quality improvement principles in your work areas.
- Candidates must have 10 years of on-the-job experience in one or more of the areas of the Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence Body of Knowledge.
You can use this course for two purposes:
1. Passing the CMQ/OE certification exam. The course contains more than 200 practice questions.
2. Lead the Quality Management and Business Excellence initiative in your organization.
Why this course?
Learn Quality Management from an experienced instructor (retired as a Quality Director) having 35 years of "practical experience" in implementing Quality Management and Continuous Performance Improvement.
1,200+ satisfied students.
What is covered in this course?
This course is fully aligned with the updated CMQ/OE Body of Knowledge.
Section I Leadership
Section II Strategic Plan Development and Deployment
Section III Management Elements and Methods
Section IV Quality Management Tools
Section V Customer-Focused Organizations
Section VI Supply Chain Management
Section VII Training and Development
What are other students saying about this course?
★★★★★ Excellent course, very good for the preparation of CMQ/OE concepts in brief. (5 stars by Murthy Srikanth C S)
★★★★★ Well-structured courses ideal for preparing for the ASQ CMQ/OE. (5 stars by Guo-Ting Gu)
★★★★★ I passed the CMQ/OE Exam yesterday! This lecture series was a huge help! I would certainly recommend it. (5 stars by Jill Sudol)
★★★★★ I passed the exam, great course and explanation. (5 stars by Mary Hanna)
★★★★★ It's so a great course, I recommend it to all those who are in the field of quality. (5 stars by Njmeldien Ismail Yahia Yahia)
★★★★★ I like the way he explained the course. I am now confident to go ahead with the exam. (5 stars by WALID MOSTAFA)
★★★★★ Yes, this is a great match. I will take the certification exam shortly! (5 stars by Camille Thornton)
★★★★★ One of the most comprehensive courses. Everything you need to learn about Leadership and Management Excellence. It is not easy, but it's better than an MBA course. Absolutely worth it! (5 stars by Jacqui Mohlakoana)
★★★★★ Great content and very clearly presented with examples. I highly recommend this course. (5 stars by David Woods MA, CMQ/OE, CQA, CMDA)
★★★★★ The complex models and theories were well broken down and through practical examples, they were easy to understand. Looking forward to applying what I have learned. (5 stars by Tobias Trupp)
What are you waiting for?
This course comes with Udemy's 30 days money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the course, get your money back.
Also, the course comes with lifetime access. Buy now. Watch anytime.
I hope to see you in the course.
Note: We are not a representative of ASQ®, IASSC® or any other certification organization.
ASQ® is the registered trademark of the American Society for Quality.
IASSC® is the registered trademark of the International Association for Six Sigma Certification.
We are an independent training provider. We are neither associated nor affiliated with the certification organization(s) mentioned in our courses. The name and title of the certification exam mentioned in this course are the trademarks of the respective certification organization. We mention these names and/or the relevant terminologies only for describing the relevant exam processes and knowledge (i.e. Fair Use).
Who this course is for:
- Individuals attempting the Certified Manager of Quality / Organizational Excellence (CMQ/OE) exam
- Quality Management leaders interested in improving their quality management knowledge
PMI-PMP, IRCA Registered Lead Auditor, ASQ - CSSBB, CQA, CQE, CMQ/OE, IIA - CIA
Sandeep Kumar has more than 35 years of Quality Management experience. He has worked as Quality Director on a number of projects, including Power, Oil and Gas and Infrastructure projects.
In addition, he provides coaching and consulting services to implement Lean Six Sigma to improve performance.
His areas of specialization include Quality Assurance, ISO 9001:2015, Lean, Six Sigma, Risk Management, QMS Audits, Supplier Quality Surveillance, Supplier Pre-qualification, Construction Quality, Mechanical Inspection and Quality Training.
His professional qualification/certifications include:
• ASQ-CSSBB, Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
• ASQ-CMQ/OE Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence
• PMI-PMP Certified Project Management Professional
• IRCA Registered Lead Auditor (QMS-2015)
• IIA-CIA Certified Internal Auditor
• ASQ-CSSGB, Certified Six Sigma Green Belt
• ASQ-CQA Certified Quality Auditor
• ASQ-CQE Certified Quality Engineer
• ASQ-CSQP Certified Supplier Quality Professional