Quality Management Systems:Management and Control of Quality
- 8 hours on-demand video
- 11 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will be able to develop, implement, and sustain a performance excellence culture, deliver ever-improving value to your customers, and improve overall organizational effectiveness and capabilities.
- You will have the ability to apply the basic principles of quality management and performance excellence, increase the effectiveness and efficiency of your processes, and improve the satisfaction of your customers and employees.
- You will understand the various perspectives from which quality is viewed in order to fully appreciate the role it plays in the many parts of a business organization.
- You will learn the foundations and principles of the quality management philosophies and frameworks that have had the most impact on quality management practices worldwide.
- You will have gained the skills to build, develop and sustain an effective quality management and performance excellence culture required to become a world-class organization.
- You will be able to describe the various types of quality costs and approaches used for quality cost measurement.
- Basic Business Terminology.
- Computer and Internet.
While quality isn't a new business concept, quality goods and services do continue to play a key role in generating the reputation that can give your organisation its competitive edge. Consistently offering high quality leads to loyal customers, who can reward your company with positive recommendations that lead to new customers. The Total Quality Management (TQM) approach changed the way businesses look at everything from customers, to human resources, to manufacturing and service processes. Now it's widely recognised that, in order to keep up with the ever-changing conditions and direction of an organisation, all business activities need to incorporate quality principles that function effectively as a system.
This course will teach you the basic principles and applications of quality management and a performance excellence approach to business activities. By examining current methods for organisational performance management, you'll learn the most sustainable ways to deliver increased value to both customers and stakeholders. You'll also discover how to improve personal and organisational learning, and how to increase the overall aptitudes and effectiveness of your business.
Based on practical, real-world expertise, this course is suited to a broad audience that includes both business owners and managers looking to improve procedures, and design quality management projects with a company-wide focus. You'll learn how to develop and implement strategies for excellence that focus on customers' needs. You'll also learn how well-planned performance systems make the most of both people and procedures to sustain excellence, manage the information that leads to good decision-making, and accomplish business goals.
By the end of this course, you'll have a valuable skill set that that will allow you to apply all the principles of quality management and performance excellence to your business. You'll understand the concept of improving procedural efficiencies and outcomes, and you'll know how to create, implement, and maintain a culture of excellence in the workplace that will enable your business to meet goals and change with the times.
- The course is for beginners and intermediate professionals who want to improve their knowledge and gain the skills to develop and implement quality management system and business excellence thinking in their companies.
- The course is for more seasoned professionals who want to improve the overall effectiveness in their companies and deliver improved value to the customers and stakeholders.