Certified Quality Improvement Associate Training
What you'll learn
- Successfully pass the Certified Quality Improvement Associate (CQIA) exam in the first attempt (confidently).
- Implement the proven quality management and quality improvement principles in your work areas.
- This course will provide you with the foundational quality improvement tools needed to a part of an improvement project.
- Build a strong foundation for your successful Quality Management career
- Candidates must have two years of work experience, or an associate degree or two years of equivalent higher education.
You can use this course for two purposes:
1. Passing the CQIA certification exam. The course contains more than 100 practice questions.
2. Any member of an improvement team who wants to understand basic quality principles and support an improvement initiative.
1. CQIA CERTIFICATION EXAM PREPARATION:
This course is fully aligned with the updated Body of Knowledge.
Section I Quality Basics
Section II Team Basics
Section III Continuous Improvement Techniques
Section IV Supplier Relationship
Section V Customer Relationship
2. LEARNING QUALITY AUDITING TO IMPROVE ORGANIZATION'S PERFORMANCE:
Training your entry-level quality assurance, inspection and quality management team members to understand the basics of quality principles and apply best practices in their work areas.
No need to pay $1000 to $3000 per person.
No need to send your people 3 to 5 days off from the work.
Certificate of Completion provided.
Download pdf study notes.
Note: We are not a representative of ASQ®, IASSC® or any other certification organization.
ASQ® is the registered trademark of the American Society for Quality.
IASSC® is the registered trademark of the International Association for Six Sigma Certification.
We are an independent training provider. We are neither associated nor affiliated with the certification organization(s) mentioned in our courses. The name and title of the certification exam mentioned in this course are the trademarks of the respective certification organization. We mention these names and/or the relevant terminologies only for describing the relevant exam processes and knowledge (i.e. Fair Use).
Who this course is for:
- Individuals attempting the Certified Quality Improvement Associate (CQIA) exam
- Quality Professionals interested in implementing the quality principles to improve their work processes
- Professionals (who do not necessarily come from a traditional quality area) needing the basic knowledge of quality tools and their uses for involving in a quality improvement projects
PMI-PMP, IRCA Registered Lead Auditor, ASQ - CSSBB, CQA, CQE, CMQ/OE, IIA - CIA
Sandeep Kumar has more than 35 years of Quality Management experience. He has worked as Quality Director on a number of projects, including Power, Oil and Gas and Infrastructure projects.
In addition, he provides coaching and consulting services to implement Lean Six Sigma to improve performance.
His areas of specialization include Quality Assurance, ISO 9001:2015, Lean, Six Sigma, Risk Management, QMS Audits, Supplier Quality Surveillance, Supplier Pre-qualification, Construction Quality, Mechanical Inspection and Quality Training.
His professional qualification/certifications include:
• ASQ-CSSBB, Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
• ASQ-CMQ/OE Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence
• PMI-PMP Certified Project Management Professional
• IRCA Registered Lead Auditor (QMS-2015)
• IIA-CIA Certified Internal Auditor
• ASQ-CSSGB, Certified Six Sigma Green Belt
• ASQ-CQA Certified Quality Auditor
• ASQ-CQE Certified Quality Engineer
• ASQ-CSQP Certified Supplier Quality Professional