Quality Management Essentials Simplified
- There is no prerequisite to the Quality Essentials e-Course.
FREE Quality Essentials e-Course - Diversify your professional skill set with quality management and auditing fundamentals.
Maybe you have been working for years in a technical field and would like to advance your career or explore other career opportunities but feel your skills and experience are to specialized or industry specific to be of value in any other situation.
Or, you are currently involved in some capacity of quality management or control and would like to expand your knowledge and diversify your expertise and expand your professional reach.
Maybe you are a business owner or manager and would like to take your business to the next level by increasing process effectiveness, adding more value to your clients and increasing your companies competitiveness and profitability.
Quality management professionals operate in a variety of functions such as - process and systems management, quality assurance and control, supply chain management, risk management, and business improvement - just to name a few.
Any of these quality functions, when added to your current skill set, would be a huge asset to current or prospective employers, or to your own entrepreneurial endeavors.
Get a crash course in quality management and auditing and learn these fundamental concepts:
- What is quality management and what are the benefits to business and your career
- Difference between quality assurance and quality control
- Learn the fundamentals of quality auditing
- Types of quality audits
- Audit objectives
- Much More!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in pursuing a career in Quality Management or looking to add a valuable skill to their existing skillset.
- 01:44Why Quality Essentials
- 04:14Benefits of Quality Management and Auditing
- 01:52What is Quality Management?
Greg Peckford (Founder at QCA Online) is a corporate quality/Improvement/HSE management professional, certified quality auditor and Health, Safety & Environment administrator, holding certifications with RABQSA, ASQ (American Society for Quality) and ACSA (Alberta Construction Safety Association), with over 18 years’ experience in areas of aviation, oil and energy, engineering and construction management.