Certified Quality Engineer Training
- 36.5 hours on-demand video
- 11 articles
- 20 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Pass the American Society for Quality (ASQ) Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) exam in the first attempt
- Confidently use the quality concepts such as: Reliability, Acceptance Sampling, Measurement System Analysis, Control Charts, Design of Experiments etc
- Master the descriptive and inferential statistics concepts such as: Hypothesis Testing, Probability Distribution, Z Test, t Test, Chi Square Test, ANOVA
- Basic understanding of the quality concepts in your industry
Quality Engineering - from Zero to Hero.
Easily pass the American Society of Quality (ASQ) Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) examination and get certified.
This course covers all you need to know as the Quality Engineer - whether you want to take the ASQ CQE, or be the successful Quality Engineer in your organization.
This course covers the point by point Body of Knowledge (BoK) for the American Society for Quality (ASQ) Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) exam.
In this course, you will learn to do manual calculations related to statistical concepts for the exam. In addition, you will learn to use Microsoft Excel for performing the complex statistical calculations.
Master the Quality Engineering advanced concepts at your own pace and add value to your organization by improving existing processes.
Areas covered in this course:
1. Management & Leadership
2. The Quality System
3. Product & Process Design
4. Product & Process Control
5. Continuous Improvement
6. Quantitative Methods & Tools
7. Risk Management
Quiz questions under each section. 175+ quiz questions available and more being added.
- Quality Engineers preparing for the ASQ CQE Certification exam
- This course covers point by point the ASQ CQE Body of Knowledge.