Qtum Introductory Course
- Basic knowledge of cryptocurrency and blockchain
- Interest in learning about different blockchains and projects
Expand your knowledge on Qtum and the specific characteristics that give Qtum its value. Qtum is one of the more innovative projects in the ecosystem with a deep technology stack and strong team.
Through this course you will gain a practical base of knowledge of how Qtum’s building a secure Value Transfer Protocol using DApps or “decentralized applications”, which can provide benefits to various industries and a solid understanding of the Qtum model and implementation.
- Cryptocurrency and blockchain enthusiasts
- Qtum - An overview
- Introduction to Qtum
- An important note about Udemy reviews
- How is Qtum different from other platforms?
- Understanding UTXO and Proof-of-Stake
- UTXO and Proof-of-Stake Quiz
- Understanding Account Abstraction Layer (AAL) and Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM)
- AAL and EVM Quiz
- Qtum Performance Advantage
- Qtum Performance Advantage Quiz
- Enterprise blockchain implementation
- Enterprise blockchain implementation Quiz
- Qtum Use Cases
- How you can get involved in Qtum
Nick is an experienced financial services professional with a background in financial engineering and FinTech. Nick’s skills and expertise include financial instrument valuation, financial modelling, and start-up valuation. Nick is a chartered accountant and a Chartered Financial Analyst. He holds a Masters in Finance from the University of the Witwatersrand.
Zulekha holds a BCom Honours degree in Financial Analysis and Portfolio Management from UCT. She is an avid entrepreneur who has worked in the financial services, FMCG and cryptocurrency industries. She has been trading and mining cryptocurrencies since early 2015 and has been actively involved in both blockchain and cryptocurrency education initiatives and consulting.
Daniel is a serial entrepreneur & business executive with substantial practical experience in the start-up, technology & finance sectors. He has a strong background in developing products, business strategy and raising venture capital. Daniel’s achievements include: building the first tokenized crypto index fund (CRYPTO20), co-founding DataProphet (an advanced manufacturing AI business with clients like BMW and Mercedes-Benz) and founding the world’s first licensed Bitcoin sportsbook.
Daniel holds an honours degree in chemical engineering through the University of Cape Town.