Learn and Build Software Applications: QT C++ & WebAssembly
What you'll learn
- Learn how to utilize programming feature sets to accomplish your goals and deploying successful applications
- Overcoming hurdles in setting up a development environment
- An introduction to C++
- Becoming comfortable with the Qt framework
- Learn to deploy native C++ Application for the WEB
- Installing & Running Virtual Machines and Running the Ubuntu Operating System
- Step-By-Step walkthrough from setting up your development environment to coding and deploying
- Basic Programming experience would be advantageous, but you would still be able to follow along if you new to the world of programming
Today's world is largely defined by software application solutions in almost every aspect of our lives.
In less than 4 Hours and you will have a Solid Foundation in software development and key insights on how to build your next application easily. The idea of this course is to impart key skills of software development that will cover setting up a development environment, building interesting and useful feature apps in C++ QT and deploying to the Web.
The course is centered around 4 well designed and interesting game like projects that incorporate
Timers, Signals & Slots,
JSON message structures and
many other concepts including deploying C++ to the WEB
This course was designed to invite participants of this course to take a walk in the mind of a programmer and show you how to overcome hurdles from setting up a development environment to how to utilize programming feature sets to accomplish your goals and deploying successful applications
±The idea of the course is not to go into the details of data types and programming fundamentals!!! but rather to learn on how to utilize C++ & Qt skills to transition our ideas into workable solutions in record time.
By the End of this course, We are confident that you will be able to convert your ideas, tasks and potential dreams into reality through applications - created by YOU - by learning the skills shared in this course
Who this course is for:
- In less than 4 Hours and you will have a Solid Foundation in software development and key insights on how to build your next application easily
- For innovators looking to learn quick programming skills to convert their ideas into software realities
- Software developers who would like to be introduced to C++ QT & WebAssembly
- For developers would like to learn how to deploy c++ QT applications to the WEB
Motivated with several years development and sales experience. I try and share my skills through innovative and creative projects and always on the look out to learn.
I hold a Bachelor of Science Degree specializing in Computer
Science and Software Engineering. Along with certifications in business communications and Advanced ICT related courses. I have business management skill set and several years sales experience with training in business analysis