ISO 9001 2015 Quality Management System Standard
What you'll learn
- The basics of concept of quality management system for ISO 9001:2015
- The purpose of a quality management system and of quality management system standards
- The clause structure and content of ISO 9001 and its implementation guideline
- Concepts of Risk Based Thinking and Process Approach in ISO 9001:2015
- Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle and how it plays its role in ISO 9001:2015
- The ISO 9001 certification process, types of audits and how to deal with external auditors and attributes of auditee
- The role and responsibilities of an auditor in planning, conducting, reporting and following up on QMS audit based on ISO 9001, and in accordance with ISO 19011 Guidelines
- The business benefits of improved performance as a result of a quality management system
- Frequently asked questions in the implementation of ISO 9001
- Be able to read and understand English
- Basic knowledge of quality concepts
- No previous knowledge of QMS is required
Basic Quality Concepts, 7 Quality Principles, History of ISO, ISO 9000 family and ISO 9001 Standard
The basics of Quality Management System - QMS
The study of the timeline from 2008 to 2015 version of ISO 9001
Differences between ISO 9001:2008 vs ISO 9001:2015
Process Approach, PDCA and Risk-Based Thinking
Role of top management, leadership
Context of the organization, interested parties
Competency and awareness
How to audit is done, audit planning, execution, NCR reporting
This course provides a clause by clause explanation of ISO 9001:2015 standard.
The learning of ISO 9001:2015 is mandatory for those professionals who are going to implement this standard in their organizations, working in the companies which have implemented or implementing ISO 9001, those who work in the quality department, working as quality managers, assistant managers, quality control officers, quality executives, management representatives, ISO or QMS coordinators and QC inspectors, this course is essential for those who want to move up the ladder and progress in the field of the quality management system.
This course is divided into three sections:
In the first part this course we will discuss the introduction and basic concepts of ISO 9001:2015, what is ISO and what are the major standards of ISO, which was the first version of ISO 9001 and how many versions till date it has been revised, 7 quality principles will be discussed. Also, basic concepts that are used in ISO 9001 like PDCA cycle, process-based approach, and risk-based approach (which is a new terminology in ISO 9001:2015 standard), the difference between previous versions and this version, the major changes will be discussed.
In the second part we will discuss the clause structure, and starting with basic definitions and then one by one clause is discussed, as this is the introductory course which is more focus on understanding the standard and implementation in industries, this is the reason some of the clauses will be discussed in more detail than others. The elaboration of clauses starts from Introduction, then scope, normative references, quality management system, resources, control of external suppliers and resources is discussed more in detail, "design and development" also discussed, monitoring and measurement of process and products and monitoring and measurement equipment and resources are discussed in detail. Moreover, performance evaluation coma internal audit coma management review coma control of nonconforming products, and improvement clauses are also discussed.
In the third part of this online course, we have discussed the auditing and certification procedure. Starting with the types of audit, stage one, stage two, certification and surveillance audit, first-party, second-party, third party audits are discussed in detail. the behavior of auditees and the attributes of the auditor are discussed.
The bonus part is frequently asked questions and those questions which bothered me in the initial phases when I was learning about this standard and implementing it. This course will actively discuss about ISO 9001 2015 Implementation Procedure and strategies.
This course has two assignments one is related to the writing of SMART objectives and the other is about the identification of needs and expectations.
There are two practice tests with a total of 40+ questions. The students will be able to gauge their knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001:2015 by attempting these practice tests and gauging their knowledge through self-assessment.
Certification will be awarded by Udemy on the completion of this course.
This is NOT a Lead Auditor Course, so you will NOT get an ISO 9001 2015 Lead Auditor Certification, however,, the content been taught mostly resembles with what is been taught in ISO 9001 Lead QMS Auditor Course by IRCA, UK.
PS - In the bonus lecture there is a free ebook which is available on Amazon for about 4.99 $ but you can get this for free with this course!
Who this course is for:
- Engineering students and fresh science graduates
- Students who want to know about the concepts of QMS
- Quality Managers, Quality Engineers, QA QC Executives, Quality Control Officers
- Consultants and trainers for quality, quality management systems, lean and six sigma
- Those who wan to learn the transition from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015
- All Quality Professionals And QMS Auditors
HSE-Q Trainings is a Training and Consultancy firm, we have a team of trainers who are certified in International Diploma in Safety Engineering (Level 6) – by NCFE, UK – Accredited for GRAD IOSH , Certified IOSH Managing Safely – by IOSH, UK, HABC Fire Safety Certified – by HABC, UK, ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor Certified – by IRCA, UK and many more, we have a experience in giving training session on topics like ISO 45001, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001, OHSAS 18001, Behavior Based Safety, Leadership, Career Counseling, Managing Emotions & Attitude at Workplace, Interview Skills & Resume Writing, HSE, Fire Safety, 5-s, Risk Assessment (HIRA + TRA), Basic Warehouse Safety, we have trained staff and management of some high level organizations like Hilong, Three Gorges Wind Mill Farm, Hascol, Agility & Tristar, The Citizen Foundation, Society for Education & Welfare, Society for International Educaiton, Evolution a US Consulate Project for education. We are working for more than 9 years in national and multinational firms in quality, health and safety, operations and supply chain.