QlikView by Examples - Beginner course [Fast Track]
- QlikView personal edition should be installed on your PC before starting this course.
- Basic knowledge about Business intelligence like what a dimension, measure, chart means....etc.
This Course will help you to understand and learn 80% of what QlikView designer need to know. the remaining 20% will come through experience and hands on. This course is specially designed to deliver knowledge in an easy way by developing and ready mad QlikView application and step by step from scratch. The main target Audience for this course are University students to help them doing their Mid-term and final term assignments. The course duration is around 1 hour which guarantee to deliver maximum required information in lowest possible time. All what you need to do is
- watch this course
- workout the final project
- discuss your final output with me
- start working in your University assignment.
The main advantages of this course:
- No Time: The is a fast track course so you will be able to start creating QlikView application after 1 hour.
- Step By Step: Course designed to deliver information with examples and step by step guide.
- Final Project: The final course project will help you to assess you understanding and highlight any gaps in your knowledge.
- Additional Materials: Course is designed to University students with tons of materials, writ-ups, hints, best practice and much much more.
- Life Time Support: By enrolling to this course; You will get life time support, help while you are creating your University assignment, recommendation and best practice.
I already helped many students to get very good marks and so I'm ready to help you as well. What you are waiting for; enroll now and challenge your colleagues. Show them that you can get the full marks.
Who this course is for:
- Any one want to learn QlikView
- Business Intelligence designers
- Students whom need help to do their University assignments.
Taha M. Mahmoud (PMP, TOGAF, ITIL, and CSM) is a senior BI consultant, BI project manager, and solution architect. He has a BS degree in computer science and automatic control from Alexandria University, Egypt. He has a great passion for new technologies, especially those related to business intelligence. Taha has more than 9 years of experience in working on, consulting for, and deploying successful BusinessObjects projects in the banking and telecom industries. He is the author of "Creating Universes with SAP BusinessObjects" and "Learning SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards".
Book: Creating Universes with SAP BusinessObjects (ISBN: 978-1782170907 )
Book: Learning SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards (ISBN: 978-1785286629 )
Article: Creating Informative Desktop and Mobile Dashboards with SAP BusinessObjects Solutions (BIEXPERT)
Article: How to Solve Loops, Fan, and Chasm Traps in SAP BusinessObjects Universes (BIEXPERT)