QlikSense Visualizations Masterclass
What you'll learn
- Identify data types and suitable charts for accurate insights
- Build beautiful Qlik Sense apps from scratch using visualization best practices
- Learn how to use Master Items such as dimensions, measures and visualizations objects in the library
- Share Insights with bookmarks and data stories
- Learn Set Analysis to create advanced expressions
- Learn how to use expressions and functions to enhance user experience
- No prior knowledge or experience required
- Qlik Sense Desktop June 2018 or later release
Welcome to Qlik Sense Data Visualizations Masterclass. In this course, you will master skill to design Qlik Sense apps from scratch.
In this brand new Qlik Sense masterclass, you will learn step-by-step to build beautiful Qlik Sense apps from scratch with visualization best practices.
You will also learn to share insights with others using bookmarks and stories.
Throughout the course, with hands-on examples and challenges, you will master Qlik Sense designer skill to build insight driven, self-service applications for your enterprise.
Qlik Sense Visualizations Master class topics include: Qlik Sense Key Concepts, Qlik Sense Data Model, Qlik Sense Charts, Qlik Sense Functions and Expressions, Set Analysis and Sharing Insights.
Anyone can become awesome Qlik Sense designer from scratch with this course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to become awesome Qlik Sense designer
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- Data Analysts
- Data Scientists
- QlikView Designers
- Any Business Intelligence Professional
I am a Certified QlikView Developer and Designer, Certified Qlik Sense Data Architect and Certified QlikView System Administrator and a Qlik Luminary with over 15 years of experience in Business Intelligence, data warehousing, and various relational database management systems.
With incredible data growth -- both structured and unstructured -- businesses struggle to make sense of data. Business discovery tools such as QlikView and Tableau offer new opportunities to those who want to help an enterprise make insight-driven decisions. That's my passion, and that's my life long purpose.
I enjoy sharing my knowledge in the field of Business Discovery and visual data analytics at my blog. I have developed and implemented numerous QlikView and Qlik Sense applications for banking, health care, and manufacturing.
My goal is to take your Qlik skills to the next level!