- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create a data model in QlikSense
- Create and maintain data connections
- Develop and debug QlikSense script
- Cleanse and transform source data
- Resolve data model issues
- Optimization for performance
- Create and use Qlik Data Files (QVD) files
- Manage security with Section Access
- Qlik Sense Desktop tool
- Basics of SQL
Welcome to QlikSese Data Architect Masterclass. In this course, you will master skill to develop associative data models in Qlik Sense from scratch.
In this brand new QlikSense masterclass, you will learn step-by-step to cleanse, transform, and unify data from multiple disparate sources using June 2018 release version and its features.
You will build optimized associative data model using powerful ETL scripting and learn how to deal with complex data integration challenges.
Throughout the course, with hands-on examples and challenges, you will master QlikSense developer skill to build a data model which business analysts can use to build insight driven, self service applications for your enterprise.
QlikSense data architect masterclass topics include: data connections, cleansing and transforming source data, resolving data model issues, optimization for performance, using QlikView Data Files (QVD) files and data model security.
This course is designed so that anyone can learn how to develop data models in Qlik Sense!
- Beginner QlikSense developers interested in mastering scripting to build a data model
- QlikView developers who are interested in mastering scripting in QlikSense