Qi Gong Instructor Training Certification Course Part 1
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 24 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will learn the fundamentals of Qi Gong
- Students will learn how to practice Qi Gong by themselves
- Students will learn how to teach Qi Gong to others
- Students will learn basic Chinese Medicine theory
- Students will learn Part 1 of the Qi Gong Form
- A basic knowledge of Qi Gong, Tai Chi or natural medicine would be helpful but is not required.
- Comfortable Shoes and Clothes
- A good place to practice - indoors or outdoors
- A Willingness to Learn
- Time and Patience to understand and practice what you will have learned.
Note: This Udemy course covers Part 1. (There is an additional Udemy course for Part 2.)
To become a certified Instructor of Dr. Aihan Kuhn Natural Healing Education, you must complete both Udemy courses. Please read below for details.
This program is designed for individuals who live far away from Dr. Kuhn's Tai Chi and Qi Gong school or have scheduling conflicts that don't allow for group training. The students are required to follow the lectures and videos to start their step-by-step learning and practice. There are two parts to this program. Each section has a theory and practice.
Testing: Upon completion of the Part 1 and the Part 2 Udemy courses, the student will be required to take a test in order to be certified. Student can either schedule a 45 minutes appointment for the examination via the web, or send a video showing their performance of the Qi Gong form.
Dr. Kuhn's contact information is included in the curriculum.
Part 1: Home Study Package Includes:
Section 1 - Introduction and About Dr. Aihan Kuhn
Section 2 - Qi Gong Instructional Training Manual Part 1
Section 3 - Instructional Practice Videos Warm-Up Exercises (3 Videos)
Video 1: Gentle Warm-Up
Video 2: Light Cardio
Video 3: Stretching
Section 4 - Therapeutic Qi Gong Form
Video 4: Part 1 of Therapeutic Qi Gong (Steps 1-18)
Section 5 - Tai Chi Basics
Video 5: Tai Chi Walking
Video 6: Tai Chi Foundation
- Anyone who would like to become a Qi Gong instructor or teacher.
- Anyone interested in having a full and deep understanding of Qi Gong.
- Anyone who wants to become certified as a Qi Gong Instructor or teacher
- Anyone who would like to become proficient in Qi Gong
- Anyone who would like to heal themselves with Qi Gong
- Doctors, Nurses, Therapists
- Anyone interested in Natural Medicine, Holistic Medicine, Alternative Medicine