Qi Gong: Healing and Balancing of Body and Mind
- Interest and Enthusiasm
The word Qigong (also spelled Chi Kung / Chi Gong) is made up of two Chinese words. Qi (Chi) is pronounced chee and is usually translated to mean the life force or vital-energy that flows through all things in the universe.
The second word, Gong (Kung), pronounced gung, means accomplishment, or skill that is developed through regular practice. In basic terms Qigong (Chi Kung) means developing the vital energy of the body, the mind and the heart with regular practice. It is a system developed and used for health maintenance, healing and increasing vitality. The main methodology used to accomplish this is with deliberate breathing coordinated with specific body movements.
Qigong can be classified as health, martial, medical, or spiritual. All Qigong styles have three things in common: they all involve a posture, (whether moving or stationary), breathing techniques, and mental focus.
These benefits include: stress hormone reduction, improved sleep quality, increased range of motion and reduced muscle stiffness, better circulation and much more! These statements are not simply backed by centuries of tradition, in this course we support the practice of Qigong with published scientific evidence.
The course is structured with instructional video for each exercise. There are safety and training guidelines included to help you get the most out of the course that explains the best and most efficient ways to practice.
Who this course is for:
- People who have stress in their lives
- People looking for a safe and natural way to improve their health.
- Anyone who wants to find a holistic solution for any disorder
- 09:46Basic QiGong Moves - Grand Tai Chi and Carry the Cauldron
- 14:17Basic QiGong Breathing Exercise and Posture - Iron Body Training
- 07:47Qi Energy Meditation: Connect Base Chakra to Dan Tien (Navel Chakra)
- 05:04Important Basic QiGong Exercise - Closing Set
- 03:30Enhance Your QiGong Breathing with Qi Coils
- 02:36Enhance Your Qi Flow and Grounding Meditation with Qi Coils
- 04:04Basic QiGong Exercise For Strength and Spine Alignment
- 13:136 Healing Sounds - Basic QiGong Exercise
- 10:59Qi Flow and Grounding - Rise and Fall QiGong Exercise
- 09:57QiGong Energy Meditation - The Secret To Effortless Power
- 08:32Qi Energy Meditation: Connect Crown Chakra to Solar Plexus
- 13:19Qi Energy Meditation: Connect Crown Chakra to Dan Tien (Navel Chakra)
- 08:19Basic QiGong Breathing - Prenatal Breathing
- 04:44Basic QiGong Exercise Iron Body Heavy Stomping
- 11:3110 Minute Guided Meditation Routine Heaven and Earth
- 22:3320 Minute Morning QiGong Routine Guided
- 05:02Easy Qi Gong Exercises for Beginners - 5 Minute Morning Routine
- 13:43How to Meditate - Qi Energy Meditation Method
- 05:02Qigong Exercises for Mind and Body - Qi Gong Meditation
- 03:12How To Train Your Mind and Body As One Part 1
David Wong is a leader of meditation technology innovations. A martial artist, Qi Gong Meditator, Entrepreneur, Influencer, Inventor, Visionary, Mentor, Speaker and business Development.
With an indomitable combination of expertise, tenacity and talent, he helps entrepreneurs, teachers, healers and professionals actualize their full potential.
His career was preceded by an achievement far beyond the limits of conventional remedies when he combined ancient Chinese Qi Gong principles and research into NASA-inspired electromagnetic frequency technology to heal himself of what he was told was an incurable disease. David has since used this knowledge to develop the patent-pending Qi Coil™ System; a personal transformation device that has helped many transform their physical, mental and spiritual well-being.
As a self-made business executive for over a decade, David has built a powerhouse e-commerce company, as well as a software and mobile application enterprise - amassing over half a million combined YouTube subscribers, 1700 mobile app publications on both the App Store and Google Play, with over 20 million downloads. His integrated and vast skill sets and leadership has led his companies to generate well into 8-figure revenues with a high-standard reputation in the industry.
On a personal note, he is also a 3rd generation Bruce Lee student, a martial arts instructor, and a Tai Chi and Qi Gong expert who has practiced meditation since he was 10 years old.
His passion for helping others maximize their full potential in their personal and professional lives is a reflection of his inspiring journey of overcoming his own challenges, and a sincere desire to help others do the same.
Start your own journey with David today: