Qi Gong for Health, Vitality and Longevity
What you'll learn
- Learn the proper form and technique for Qi Gong
- Practice an effective 10 minute Qi Gong routine
- Build energy and vitality
- Create feelings of calm and clarity
- Improve concentration and focus
- Increase physical strength and balance
- You don't need special exercise clothes.
- You don't need a yoga mat.
- You don't need to sit on the floor.
- You don't need special equipment.
- All you need is an interest and enthusiasm to learn!
Science is now confirming what the ancient Chinese have known for centuries; deep breathing, specific gentle movements, and proper mental focus is incredibly beneficial to your health!
Qi Gong, sometimes referred to as Chi Gong or Chi Kung is a powerful form of exercise used in Traditional Chinese Medicine to promote health, vitality and longevity.
Qi Gong is easy to do. The movements are simple and can be practiced virtually anywhere. Even as little as five minutes a day will improve your health in a significant way. We all have five minutes to spare! You don’t need any special equipment to do Qi Gong. You can do it in your office, at home, outside…wherever you are.
Who this course is for:
- This course is good for those wanting to build energy and vitality, improve their overall health and longevity. Please check with your doctor before starting this or any other exercise routine.
Jeffrey Chand, RAc., Dipl. TCM is a licensed member of the College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of BC (CTCMA). He has been a Registered Acupuncturist since 2000. Post graduation, he furthered his education and training through practical experience at a hospital in Taipei, Taiwan. He has a passion for health and teaches Qi Gong and continuing education courses for health professionals and the general public.