- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 10 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- QGIS 3 from zero to intermediate level.
- Georeference images.
- Create and manage vector layers (shapefiles).
- Use geoprocessing tools.
- Management and administration of tables.
- Develop skills in spatial analysis.
- Apply different types of symbology.
- Calculation of geometries (area, perimeter, length, etc.).
- Know the interpolation and its applications.
- Design maps ready for printing.
- Basic notions of cartography and geodesy.
- Discipline and taste to learn.
Course of QGIS 3, we start at zero, we go straight to the point until we get an intermediate level, at the end a certificate is awarded.
QGIS Geographic Information Systems, it is a course designed almost entirely in a practical way. It also combines a minimum theoretical part that allows students to base their knowledge on GIS, because it is not intended to impart mechanized learning, but integral.
This course is 100% prepared by the creator of "El blog de franz - GeoGeek", includes practice exercises in each class that merits it.
- GIS world lovers.
- Professionals in forestry, environmental, civil, geography, geology,architecture, urban planning, tourism, agriculture, biology and all those involved in Earth Sciences.
- People who want to know the potential of free software.