Complete QuickBooks Training 2017 2018 & 2019
- 8.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 Practice Tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create and manage a QuickBooks data file
- Create well organized and complete lists that will be used for entering transactions
- Enter purchase and sales transactions
- Process Payroll
- Reconcile Bank and Credit Card statements
- Create and understand business financial statements
- Students should have a desire to learn to setup and use QuickBooks correctly.
- You should be able to use a PC at a beginner level.
From start to finish, this QuickBooks course covers all features necessary in QuickBooks Pro and Premier and most features available in Enterprise. It is appropriate for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019 editions desktop versions . You'll set up a company, define and setup your lists, enter all types of transactions, reconcile your accounts, customize and print reports, verify and adjust inventory, manage sales tax collected an paid. Process payroll and so much more.
We'll start with creating and understanding each list in QuickBooks, then we'll use those lists to create every type of transaction in QuickBooks that you are likely to use. After that, we'll cover creating and customizing reports and customizing, printing and emailing forms and transactions.
I use the same practice file through the entire course, so you will be able to practice everything to ensure you have a thorough understanding and practical application of how to create and edit lists and transactions.
- Small to mid-sized business owners and their employees that want or need to learn QuickBooks.
- Anyone who wants to learn QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Premier and QuickBooks Enterprise for desktop.