Q&A in Machine Learning and Neural Networks for beginners
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You know the basic concepts in machine learning
- You know who to deal with certain datatypes
- You know how to apply what we discussed by implementing a neural network in code
- Basic knowlege of python syntax is helpful
- your personal interest in the topic and willingness to code along
- You might open up new career opportunities for you which are not only highly rewarding but also offer more job satisfaction
What is machine learning / ai ? How to lean machine learning in practice? Where should I start learning to code my first neural network? What are commonly asked questions and problems?
machine learning / ai (artificial intelligence) is the hottest topic in this century - for good reasons. In one word - It' s the future!
"From my personal experience I can tell you that companies will actively searching for you if you aquire some skills in the data science field. Diving into this topic can not only immensly improve your career opportunities but also your job satisfaction!"
However as a beginner there is always the question how and where to start. That's why I created courses to help you dive into this topic. In this specific course we are covering
Important terms in machine learning
Problems which almost always arise and how to deal with them
Understand important differences between certain machine learning ideas
Apply our new knowledge and code a neural network in python
This Q&A should help you to get started and better understand the world of machine learning.
Do you want to take your chance and expose yourself to this interesting topic which will shape the future? Then join me and other students to dive deeper into machine learning right now. What are you waiting for?
See you in the first lecture
If you want to dive deeper into Neural Nets and learn to understand and program more than check out my additional courses which cover additional content which will give you additional knowledge.
A beginners guide for building neural networks in tensorflow
neural networks transfer learning and sentiment prediction
How neural networks work - a glimpse into math for beginners
A crash course in neural networks for beginners
A crash course in neural networks for beginners - deep dive
machine learning and neural networks mini case studies
neural networks for beginners from scatch
machine learning with text for beginners
You can easily find them by checking out my instructor profile.
- beginners who want to expose themself to programming their first neural network
- beginners in machine learning who want to understand fundamental concepts
- beginners who search for answers of common questions in machine learning and neural networks
- You want to take advantage of the data driven opportunity ahead