QA Guide to Web Application Testing for Beginners
- 7 hours on-demand video
- 8 articles
- 18 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will be able to write test cases using the QA Touch Test Case Management tool
- You will be able to write clear and accurate bugs/defects for web applications
- You will be better prepared for an interview as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- You will be able to help your team/organization to build better quality web applications
- Basic Computer Skills
- PC or MAC computer
- All software used in the course is available online for FREE. Note: QA Touch has changed to be a 30 day Free Trial.
Application QA Engineers are high on the list of great jobs that can earn you over $100k a year. In this course, I want to help you learn all the skills required to get your first job as a QA Engineer.
Learn Front End Website Testing
This course will teach you everything you will need to know to get started with Front End website testing. You do not need any prior knowledge to be successful in this course.
We will be using QA Touch, a real world test case management application throughout this course. There will be multiple guided lessons that will teach you how to create realistic test cases.
QA Touch's test case management tool that we will be using also doubles as a bug tracking system. I will be instructing you on how to create bugs including how to document the reproduction steps and how to take great screenshots.
- People who want to add Quality Assurance practices to their web development team
- People who want to learn the necessary skills to become a Quality Assurance professional testing web sites and web applications.
- Teams and Organizations that want to improve the quality of their web applications