Deep Learning with PyTorch - Zero to GANs
- Basic knowledge of Python
- Basic linear algebra (vectors, matrices etc.)
"PyTorch: Zero to GANs" is an online course and series of tutorials on building deep learning models with PyTorch, an open source neural networks library. Here are the concepts covered in this course:
PyTorch Basics: Tensors & Gradients
Linear Regression & Gradient Descent
Classification using Logistic Regression
Feedforward Neural Networks & Training on GPUs (this post)
Coming soon.. (CNNs, RNNs, transfer learning, GANs etc.)
This course will be updated on a weekly basis with new material.
Who this course is for:
- Students and developers curious about data science
- Data scientists and machine learning engineers curious about PyTorch
- 01:03Introduction to Machine Learning
- 00:21System Setup and Jupyter notebook for "PyTorch Basics"
- 15:30PyTorch Basics: Tensors and Gradients
I'm a Software Consultant and Entrepreneur. I've worked extensively on dozens of products and technologies with teams around the world, including Silicon Valley, Japan, Germany, Israel and India. As an entrepreneur I've launched multiple products that have gone on to acquire 100s of thousands of users. Teaching is my passion, and I often conduct workshops for emerging technologies I'm interested in. I also like to write blogs and develop open source software in my free time.