PyTorch Deep Learning in 7 Days
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Get comfortable with most commonly used PyTorch concepts, modules and API including Tensor operations, data representations, and manipulation
- Work with Deep Learning models and architectures including layers, activations, loss functions, gradients, chain rule, forward and backward passes, and optimizers
- Apply Deep Learning architectures to solve Machine Learning problems for Structured Datasets, Computer Vision, and Natural Language Processing
- Utilize the concept of Transfer Learning by using pre-trained Deep Learning models to your own problems
- Implement state of the art in Natural Language Processing to solve real-world problems such as sentiment analysis
- Implement a simple Generative Adversarial Network to generate fancy images after training on a large image dataset
- Basic knowledge of machine learning concepts and Python programming is required.
PyTorch is Facebook's latest Python-based framework for Deep Learning. It has the ability to create dynamic Neural Networks on CPUs and GPUs, both with a significantly less code compared to other competing frameworks. PyTorch has a unique interface that makes it as easy to learn as NumPy.
This 7-day course is for those who are in a hurry to get started with PyTorch. You will be introduced to the most commonly used Deep Learning models, techniques, and algorithms through PyTorch code. This course is an attempt to break the myth that Deep Learning is complicated and show you that with the right choice of tools combined with a simple and intuitive explanation of core concepts, Deep Learning is as accessible as any other application development technologies out there. It's a journey from diving deep into the fundamentals to getting acquainted with the advance concepts such as Transfer Learning, Natural Language Processing and implementation of Generative Adversarial Networks.
By the end of the course, you will be able to build Deep Learning applications with PyTorch.
This course usesPython 3.7 and Pytorch 1.1 while not the latest version available, it provides relevant and informative content for legacy users of Pytorch.
About the Author
Will Ballard is the chief technology officer at GLG, responsible for engineering and IT. He was also responsible for the design and operation of large data centers that helped run site services for customers including Gannett, Hearst Magazines, NFL, NPR, The Washington Post, and Whole Foods. He has also held leadership roles in software development at NetSolve (now Cisco), NetSpend, and Works (now Bank of America).
- This course is for software development professionals and machine learning enthusiasts, who have heard the hype of Deep Learning and want to learn it to stay relevant in their field.
The aim of this video is to get introduced to neural networks.
• Explore Machine Learning
• Get a brief understanding of neural networks and deep learning
• Quick visualization of the concepts learnt
The aim of this video is to load structured data for classification.
• Load a CSV dataset
• Train and test the data
With this video, get to study the convolutional networks for image analysis.
• Learn what makes a convolutional network
• Know why to use convolutional networks
• Explore why are convolutional networks effective on images