Scapy Python Network Programming with examples & projects
What you'll learn
- Scapy tutorial which teaches packet crafting concepts for beginners
- How to use scapy in Python to build network automation tools
- Scapy examples which shows how to build TCP/IP network packets like ping, ARP, TCP etc with
- Scapy Python tutorial which shows how to build network tools and scripts.
- Networking Projects with Python & Scapy to develop network packet injectors, network scanners, spoofing tools, network speed testing tools.
- Understand the different types of TCP/IP protocol headers like IP, TCP, UDP, ICMP, Ethernet
- How to append , send and receive packets at different layers with Scapy
- Practical analysis and verification of the scripts and tools
- Basic Networking Concepts
- Command line usage
The Python Scapy programming course for network and IT engineers teaches how to perform network scripting and code your own network scripts and tools using Scapy Python combination for different areas like network engineering, network scanning, penetration testing , Protocol testing and packet crafting. It contains scapy tutorials with examples which explains fundamentals of packet crafting. The course explains how to craft packets with Scapy and how to integrate and automate it with Python to write your own network programs and tools. The course use python scapy examples and projects where the actual working of the scripts along with detailed explanation of the code is provided. Scapy is a packet crafting framework which is used for creating custom scripts and tools. It is used to create different types of TCP/IP headers like IP, TCP, UDP , ARP etc. The course contains scapy tutorials for beginners and to write your own custom packets. It also teaches how to code and automate network automation activity by using Python as a wrapper. The examples and projects which are used in the course are used for real time network testing, security testing, network monitoring, network analysis, protocol testing and more. Details of the code used in the examples and projects are explained in detail.
Who this course is for:
- IT Engineers, Network Engineers, Network QA Engineers, Security Engineers, CCNA students
Network Interfaze is a Network and Security training and services organization. The founder and trainer, has 18 years experience in the field of Networks and Security and have worked for various fortune 500 companies. We work on areas like Network QA, Penetration Testing, Network analysis, Network Support and Automation. Some of our services include managing and support network and security infrastructure, develop network and security automation scripts and utilities, Design and Execute test plans for L2/L3 protocol and security testing, network automation with Python, extensive experience in feature,and protocol testing in the above mentioned domains, conduct network and infrastructure security assessment and testing, design Test labs for L3/L3 testing, Wifi security testing and frameworks for testing activities. We develop books and courses on network and security engineering. Our courses are developed to enhance on job skills for beginners and professionals.