Learn Python Basics
- No course requirements
Python is one of the most popular programming languages in the world and is the number one language choice for machine learning, data science and artificial intelligence.
All colours are basically made up from the primary colours, red , green and blue. This course is like the primary colours, by mastering this course, you can further build everything else within python.
This course is aimed at complete beginners who have never programmed before and aims to tackle the fundamental basics of python. After this course you should be able to know how to combine the different sections of these course, understand other people's python code and further build on your python knowledge.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner python developers
- 05:21Jupyter notebook Installation and Course Overview
- 06:18Data types (Strings and numbers)
- 05:28Variable Assignments and Print function
- 20:29Lists and Dictionaries
- 03:19Booleans and Comparison Operators
- 08:49IF, ELIF, ELSE statements
- 05:44While Loop and For loop
I am a chemical engineering student at Imperial College London. Yes, I am not a software engineer and have hardly or no programming experience 4 years ago. I learned python from youtube videos, udemy and blogs. And here I wish to teach others those you are eager to learn python because of its amazing capabilities.