- 27 hours on-demand video
- 22 articles
- 18 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Analyze images with the Keras library
- Build an object-localization app
- Build image and text classification projects
- Build a text summarizer model
- Build a to do list app in Android Studio from scratch
- Build a face detection app with machine learning
- Build custom adapters with Kotlin
- Code in Python and Java with practical examples
- And much more!
- No experience required!
- We will show you how to get all required programs for free.
- This course was recorded on a Mac, but you can use a PC.
- Android Studio and PyCharm.
- A passion and curiosity for coding and building apps.
"Captivating voice, easy to follow at a rapid pace, get some paper and fasten your seat-belts. I'm enjoying every second of this. Literally, I bought this course for specific lectures of the Python + Tensorflow aspects, and after 2 hours I already know way more than after 10 hours of the Zero-to-Deep-Learning." - Philip M.
Machine learning, neural networks, deep learning, and artificial intelligence are all around us, and they're not going away. I will show you how to get a grasp on this ever-growing technology in this course. ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐
This course was funded by a wildly successful Kickstarter!
With this course I will help you understand what machine learning is and compare it to Artificial Intelligence (AI). Together we will discover applications of machine learning and where we use machine learning daily.
No experience? No problem
I'll teach you all fundamentals of PyCharm, Python, TensorFlow. Even if you have coding knowledge, going back to the basics is the key to success as a programmer. We will build and run Python projects.
I teach through practical examples, follow-alongs, and over-the-shoulder tutorials. You won't need to go anywhere else.
Build Machine Learning Models
By the end of this course, you will have tons of machine learning projects on your belt. You will know how to build complete computational models and train models to make predictions.
Master the basics: become an expert in Python and Java while learning core machine learning concepts
Machine learning goes mobile: learn how to incorporate machine learning models into Android apps
Image analysis with Keras: give your apps the power to recognize and classify images using the Keras framework
Build apps like the pros: explore prebuilt models and get a sneak peek at TensorFlow Lite
In this course we build a fully functioning app from scratch. No experience is necessary - I will show you how to use the #1 platform for Android app development: Android Studio.
I will also teach you how to code from the very basics in Kotlin, the up and coming language that is exploding this year and is on the stretch to become even more popular than Java for Android programming.
Practical understanding of Kotlin
User interface development
SQL database construction and usage
The project of this course you will be able to use and add to your portfolio. You will gain the skillset to build many more Android apps.
You will learn how to build exciting and interactive UIs, one of the most important skills an app developer can have. Together we will build custom adapters — these open up a whole new branch of UI elements.
Our To Do List app will be fully working and ready for us to use! Our product will be user-friendly, and this is a project you can put directly on your resume or build on to make even more apps. All source files will be included.
Enroll now to join the Mammoth Interactive community of online learners
- Beginners who want to learn machine learning.
- Beginners who want to learn how to code.
- Intermediates who want to advance their data science skills.
- Intermediate programmers with Java experience who want to learn Kotlin.
- Advanced coders who want to brush up on the fundamentals of a growing language.
- Anyone who wants to make an Android app.
- Anyone who wants to use artificial intelligence while making apps.