Business Intelligence Development Using Python
What you'll learn
- Business Intelligence Architecture
- Fetching data from different data sources including files, web and Database servers
- Data Preparation.
- Data Visualization.
- Extract , Transform and Load Data frames.
- Perform remote data transformation.
- Develop interactive charts.
- Apply mathematical sets theory and Predictive analysis.
- Completed course: "Foundational Python Programming For Business Analytics." or familiar with python practical use
- Beginners may enroll but they have to start with the review lecture of python programming for beginners. in appendix..
Python For Business Intelligence is a course aiming to qualify its participants to play considerable role within business intelligence projects. using only Python without the need to other BI tools.
Course topics selected from Python carefully based on BI tasks required to be done within all stages ranging from data collection to visualization.
By the end of this course, students skills should replace BI ready made packages and provide more flexible BI system for the business they are working for. Furthermore they should help companies to avoid Troubles and Costs related to implementation, support and license of ready made BI tools.
In this course you can communicate with instructor in English, German and Arabic for questions and assistance during your learning process.
Who this course is for:
- Business Managers
- Data Analysts
- BI Developers and Analysts
- Financial Analysts
After long time of continuous working experience in information technology in which i dealt with various banking and business programming challenges, i thought it is about time to transfer knowledge in such cases to younger people who are eager to learn so that they start from what i have finished . I therefore decided to start the journey and arrange courses to achieve that goal and document experience as well.
I found it perfect to start with python and planning to continue documenting a number of business cases in the field of cost minimization, Business systems analysis , Business Intelligence and applications development to deliver some important skills that companies often looking for.
Currently i am working as Senior Programmer at Enhanced Engineering and Multi-Technologies.
NCC Certified Systems Analyst from The National Computing Centre of United Kingdom.
Fujitsu Certified System Analyst.
20 years of full time working experience in the field of software development for a number of banks and Software firms.
* Original Developer of Systems Below:
(1) Money Laundry, Signature Verification system, LG for MID Bank
(2) Financial Applications, Correspondence system, Linear programming solutions and online debit payments portal, Statistical Data analysis and Decision support system. "State of Kuwait's government"
(3) Online Technical manual For The Document Company Xerox
(4) E-commerce, Applicant tracking System for a number of trading firms.
(5) Online Financial Accounting system
(6) Easy Talk 7.0 texting App "Google Play.
(6) A number of programmatic Data sharing systems to support in implementing both Open Banking and E-Government.
You can communicate with instructor in English, German and Arabic for questions and assistance during your learning process in any of his courses.
Studied Computer Programming at the American University in Cairo.
Business Major of Accounting at Cairo University.
Business Systems Analysis and Design , National Computing Centre Limited (NCC Ltd), United Kingdom.
UNIX Administrator for the Document Company Xerox
IBM AS400 Systems Operator for Misr America International Bank
Applications Developer for MID Bank
Programmer for Arab Information Management Service -AIMS
Senior Programmer Arab Information Management Service
Current job Senior Programmer at Enhanced Engineering and Multi Technologies. EEMC
* How my programming career looks like since 1994
1994 pascal and assembly 286 processor programming, Algorithms, Data structure, File and Computer architecture
1995 Discrete Mathematics, OS, Visual Basic
1996 HTML, Java applets
1997 Java Script, VB Script
1998 DHTML, CSS, AI
1999 Unix Administration, Unix shell programming
2000 Java under IBM OS400
2001 Classic ASP, Networking, IIS
2002 C, C++, VC++, TCP/IP , technical management
2003 SSAMD, SQL, RDBMS, Systems Analysis & Design
2004 .Net framework , Ajax, SWIFTNET Administration
2005 XML Web Services
2006 Business Application Architecture, UML
2007 .Net framework C#, MySQL
2008 Java programming
2009 JSP, Archiving Systems Evaluation
2010 EMC, Microsoft, Oracle,IBM Enterprise Content Management and archiving solutions.
2011 Oracle PL/SQL
2012 Oracle Forms and Reports, Software Project Management
2013 Oracle DB Administration. PHP
2015 Android Application Development, Python, APIs development.
2016 JQuery, Bootstrap , JS Libs, Payment gate Integration
2017 Process , workflow automation, ECM
2018 Statistical Data Analysis, IT Strategy management
2019 Python, Machine Learning, Business Intelligence
2020 National Framework of IT Governance