Data Visualization with Python 3 and Leather
- Windows PC/ Raspberry Pi with Internet Connection
- Zeal and enthusiasm to learn new things
- a burning desire to take your career to the next level
- Basic Programming and Python Programming Basics
Become a Master in Data Visualization with Python 3 and acquire employers' one of the most requested skills of 21st Century! An expert level Data Science Professional can earn minimum $100000 (that's five zeros after 1) in today's economy.
This is the most comprehensive, yet straight-forward course for the Data Visualization with Python 3 on Udemy! Whether you have never worked with Data Visualization before, already know basics of Python, or want to learn the advanced features of Leather with Python 3, this course is for you! In this course we will teach you Data Visualization with Python 3, Jupyter, and Leather .
(Note, we also provide you PDFs and Jupyter Notebooks in case you need them)
With over 30 lectures and over 3.5 hours of videos, this comprehensive course leaves no stone unturned in teaching you Data Visualization with Python 3 and Leather!
This course will teach you Data Visualization in a very practical manner, with every lecture comes a programming video and a corresponding Jupyter notebook that has Python 3 code! Learn in whatever manner is the best for you!
We will start by helping you get Python3, Jupyter, and Leather installed on your Windows computer and Raspberry Pi.
We cover a wide variety of topics, including:
Installation of Python 3 on Windows
Setting up Raspberry Pi
Tour of Python 3 environment on Raspberry Pi
Jupyter installation and basics
Data Visualization with Leather
You will get lifetime access to over 30 lectures plus corresponding PDFs and the Jupyter notebooks for the lectures!
So what are you waiting for? Learn Data Science with Python 3 in a way that will advance your career and increase your knowledge, all in a fun and practical way!
- Data Science Professionals: Data Scientists and Data Engineers
- Scientists, Mathematicians, Physicists, and Engineers
- Developers and Programmers
- Managers and Business Professionals
- Anyone who wants to learn
- Objectives, Audience, and Prerequisites03:02
- Topics Overview01:49
- Please leave your feedback00:59
- Python 3 installation on Windows07:48
- Verify Python 3 environment on Windows04:50
- What is Raspberry Pi08:39
- Unboxing of Raspberry Pi 3B+03:36
- List of Softwares and URLs used in the Setup00:04
- Raspberry Pi Raspbian OS Setup Part 116:49
- Raspberry Pi Raspbian OS Setup Part 216:30
- Remote Desktop with VNC12:30
- Linux Commands used in the Section00:03
- Install IDLE3 on Raspberry Pi Raspbian02:50
- Python 3 on Raspberry Pi07:01
- Hello World! on Windows03:04
- Hello World! on Raspberry Pi05:07
- Interpreter vs Script Mode09:06
- Raspberry Pi vs PC05:51
- PyPI and pip05:28
- pip on Windows04:40
- pip3 on Raspberry Pi08:36
- Jupyter and IPython12:48
- Jupyter installation on Windows06:31
- Jupyter installation on Raspberry Pi06:36
- Connecting to the Remote Jupyter Server07:59
- A brief tour of Jupyter22:02
- Jupyter Installation Notes00:02
- Getting Started08:05
- Scales and Axes03:43
- More Leather Topics05:57
- Code Bundle00:02
- BONUS LECTURE00:03
Ashwin Pajankar is a Science Popularizer, a Programmer, a Maker, and an Author.
He has a Master of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering from International Institute of Information Technology Hyderabad (IIIT-H).
Ashwin has published more than a dozen of books on Python Programming, Test Automation, Raspberry Pi, Computer Vision, Arduino, and Supercomputing with reputed global publishers like Packt, Apress, Leanpub, and BPB. He has reviewed five books on Data Mining, Machine Learning, Python 3 Programming, and Raspberry Pi for Packt. He has also reviewed a video course on Raspberry Pi for Packt.
He has earned many professional certifications in the areas of development, administration, and testing from Oracle, IBM, Informatica, Teradata, and ISTQB.
He has more than twenty five years of experience in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics), Programming, and Innovation. He started tinkering with electronics, home computers, programming, and science experiments at the tender age of 8. He began his programming journey with BASIC and Assembly Language of 8085 and x86 family. He has over a decade of work experience in a few big brands like Cisco Systems and Cognizant in technical roles. He also has worked in a couple of startups in technical leadership roles.
Ashwin has trained thousands of professionals on the topics like Python Programming, Test Automation, Innovation, and IoT.
He is committed to the vision of bringing Science and Technology education to masses. He has won several awards at university and workplaces for social initiatives and community service.