Python beginner to advanced complete master class (2022)
What you'll learn
- Python3 Basics (i.e. variables, loops, if-else)
- Object Oriented Programming with Python
- How to write well optimized high performing code in Python
- Advanced topics in programming such as multi-threading and multi-processing
- Getting started with creating GUI applications using PyQt
- Learn about additional libraries you can use in Python
- Instinctive motivation
- Basic understanding on computers and how to use one
- A computer you can code on
- Dedication and willingness to learn/try new things
- Find solutions to errors in Google
Welcome to this Python course where you will learn to code with Python with basics and in-depth explanations.
Regardless of whether you're a complete beginner or an intermediate, you can learn how to properly code in Python. Whether you need to pass your exam, get started with programming, even create advanced distributed data processing programs, you came to the right place.
My focus for this course is also to explain the "why" while explaining the "what" and "how". Because most of the courses or documentation don't cover that! But, being a Computer Science graduate and a Software Engineer with 11+ years of experience in programming, I believe I can properly explain the "why" when we're writing code, to explain how exactly it works.
Why do you need to learn Python?
It's one of the most popular programming languages throughout the decade.
Heavily used for Data Science and Machine Learning domains.
Heavily used for Cloud Computing such as in AWS and GCP.
Massively used for Distributed Computing such as in Apache Spark and Apache Beam.
A trend has already started to write web services and APIs using Python.
Very easy to learn, write, understand and maintain the code.
Have improved performance throughout the years.
Here is a highlight of what we'll cover in this course.
Basics of Python programming (variables, loops, if-else)
How to write optimized code
Using third-party libraries
Writing multi-threaded and multi-processed programs
Introduce GUI application building with PyQt
And much more!
(This course was initially made in my native language (Sinhala) and it had quite a lot of positive feedback, and that's why I decided to create a brand new course with much more topics in English for a wider audience.)
(Sample code is attached to the last video, except a few, of each of the sections when available.)
So, why wait? Let's get started!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who'd like to excel in Python programming
- Students who're learning Python as a part of their curriculum
I have 11+ years of experience in programming in different languages and now I am working as a Software Engineer Lead in a world-class software company in Germany.
I have a Computer Science degree from the University of Colombo School of Computing, and the knowledge I gained has served me well during not just my career, but also in teaching.
I also worked as a teacher for more than 6 years, and I love to teach and share my knowledge.