Learn to Code with Python 3
What you'll learn
- Introduction to Python and Setup
- Python Programming Basics
- Functions - Coding Exercises
- Lists, Tuples and Dictionaries
- Files in Python 3
- Error Handling
- Object Oriented Programming
- Date & Time
- Regular Expressions
- Interacting with HTTP
- Networking in Python 3
- E-mails, PDFs, Images
- Basic computer usage
- An open mind!
If you would like to learn how to code, master the Python programming language, and get a job in data science or coding, you are going to LOVE this course! Python is the #1 programming language for beginners due to its simple syntax, wide range of applications, and helpful community resources. This course was designed for absolute beginners. We will cover setting up a Python environment, programming basics, object oriented programming, regular expressions, interacting with HTTP, networking and much more. Enroll now to receive over 17 hours of HD video tutorials with English captions, and a certificate of completion!
3 Coding Projects in the course:
• Python calculator - We will use what we learn in the Python basics section to code our first program.
• Web Scraping - We will code a simple web scraper to demonstrate how to interact with HTTP using Python.
• Chat program - We will code a chat program using WebSockets to demonstrate the basics of networking with Python.
Topics covered in the course:
• Introduction to Python and Setup
• Python Programming Basics
• Functions - Coding Exercises
• Lists, Tuples and Dictionaries
• Files in Python 3
• Error Handling
• Object Oriented Programming
• Date & Time
• Regular Expressions
• Interacting with HTTP
• Networking in Python 3.
• E-mails, PDFs, Images
Still not sold? Check out a few of the awesome reviews this course has received from customers:
• "This course is perfect for beginners looking to learn the basics. The content is very detailed and comprehensive. I followed instructions to install Python 3 and started coding alongside Joseph in each lesson - it was as simple as that.“
• "Well structured with plenty of practical tests/quizzes. Especially liked the development of a Poker Game!“
• "I am a student who had 0 experience in coding before joining the course. The instructor explains everything from the basics as well as the usage of every function. Thank you!"
Who this course is for:
- Students interested in learning the Python programming language.
- Students who wish to pursue a career in software development.
Joseph Delgadillo is the founder of JTD Courses, an education technology company. He has been active in the online learning industry since 2015 and has worked with several prominent companies. As of 2023, over 1 million students across the globe have enrolled in his courses covering network security, Python programming, web development and more.