The Ultimate Guide to Python Programming With Python 3.10
What you'll learn
- Define Computer Architecture, Data Structures and Generic Programming Concepts
- Use Terminal to Navigate and Perform Basic File Operations
- Fundamental Programming and Implement Basic Data Structures With Python
- Use Structural Pattern Matching With match-case Statements in Python 3.10
- Create Different Array Data Structures like Lists, Tuples, Sets, Typed Arrays, Stacks, Queues and Priority Queues
- Use Python REPL to Write Python Code From the Terminal and Test Ideas Easily.
- Define Functions, Generator Functions and Decorator Functions.
- Use Third-Party Packages and Create Virtual Environments for Projects.
- Object-Oriented Programming With Python Classes and Objects
- Reading and Writing Files And JSON Data With Python
- Debug and Write Consistent and Efficient Python Programs
- Switching Computer On
Welcome to this python programming course for beginners, where you'll become a Python Wizard! (python wizard is someone who can handle any problem like a boss and use the keyboard like a piano~ )
After completing this course, you can easily handle any programming project. You'll be able to use core python features and its hidden secrets to develop consistent and efficient programs. You'll also learn about the often-forgotten basics and special features of programming and python in general.
The course can be divided into four broad levels -
Level 1 [ Geek ]
Bits & Bytes of Data
What is Programming
Level 2 [ Newbie ]
Python Installation & Setup
Hands-on Programming With Python
Basics of Python, etc.
Level 3 [ Coder ] -
Classes & Objects
Modules & Packages
Level 4 [ Wizard ] -
Stack & Queue Data Structures
Shallow & Deep Copies
Packing & Unpacking Operators
Structural Pattern Matching
pip - python package manager
Iterables & Generators
Threading & Multiprocessing
Sedentary Alert Application
Each level takes you a step further to python mastery!
If you have some skills with python, then you're most welcome to brush up your skills and advance to the next level. Or even if you can use a computer only, that's completely fine! We will start from the complete basics of general programming and become an expert in python programming. So you can gain something new as well!
Join me with the thousands of students who have started their programming journey because
CODERS ARE THE MORDERN WIZRADS!
Who this course is for:
- Complete newbies who wants to learn to program
- Beginner python developers seeking expertise in python programming
Hi, my name is Rahul Mula and I'm a developer and instructor. I have authored books and instructed courses on python programming and thousands of students have joined so far.
I've also developed Keyviz - the free and open-source keypress visualizer. And Refresh - an app that helps you follow the 20-20-20 rule.