Python for Beginners and High school kids : with basic Maths
What you'll learn
- Understanding of programming language and the basic constructs
- Gain fundamental understanding of the Python programming language.
- Understand core mathematics concepts
- The concept of algorithms and how to design them
- Visualise math concepts as algorithms and code them in python
- Gamification of mathematical concepts
- A computer - Windows, Mac, and Linux are all supported. (Setup and installation instructions are included for each platform)
- Preliminary Mathematics
- Enthusiasm to learn Python
- Ability to enjoy when some complicated math problems are made very intuitive and are converted into python code.
If you are a student trying to understand fundamentals of python programming, this course is for you. In this course you will learn:
not just write some simple python code but understand the core fundamentals of how things work
visualise many basic mathematics concepts in your brain and enjoy mathematics more
get an intuition for what an algorithm is and how to design the same
get a new perspective to the math problems and start thinking them as algorithms
gain the needed confidence to develop enterprenueral mindset and start finding opportunities around you.
This course is aimed at students who are complete beginners who have never programmed before, as well as those who want to understand python in a very unique and impactful way.
Python is one of the most popular programming languages in the world, big companies like Google use it in mission critical applications like Google Search.
Great language to introduce fundamentals of pragramming to students. Simple to code, easy to understand and at the same time highly adaptable by the industry.
And Python is the choice of language for machine learning, data science and artificial intelligence.
By the end of the course you’ll be able to confidently code in Python. This course will give needed confidence to develop an enterprenueral mindset, identifying opportunities around you and trying to make most out of them. And yes, this applies even if you have never programmed before.
Who this course is for:
- If you are a great lover of Mathematics or if you feel it is boring, this course is for you.
- Beginners with no previous programming experience looking to obtain the skills to get their first programming job.
- Anyone looking to build the minimum Python programming skills necessary as a pre-requisites for moving into machine learning, data science, and artificial intelligence.
- If you are an expert Python programmer with extensive knowledge, and have many years experience, then this course is probably NOT for you.
Strong Pillars is a group of instructors passionate about teaching the foundational building blocks for various topics. We believe that the advanced concepts can be easily understood and mastered if the basics are well understood. Learning is not about getting to know how to do things but applying fundamentals with intuition to visualize and formalize the advanced concepts. Instead of teaching how to get things done, we try to teach those fundamentals so that the student appreciates and enjoys his learning.
My name is Sirisha. I am a graduate in computer science, working as a freelancer for the last 10 years in web and mobile technologies. Being a mother of two kids, I always strive to build a strong foundation for their career, either in programming, mathematics or in personality development.
I want to extend my efforts to teach the basic building blocks of various topics including programming to the students.