Python Weekend Course
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 29 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Be able to apply the fundamental programming concepts of loops, variables, conditions and functions to write small Python programs.
- Learn the basics of Python with step by step video tutorials, examples, exercises and solutions.
- No programming experience required.
- A web browser and internet connection is all that is required to do the course.
Step by step video tutorials, examples, exercises and mini projects make up this short course.
Start at the very beginning. Learn what programming is and why it is useful.
Setup your Python programming environment and write your first program.
Tackle the basic data types of String, Integers, Floats and Booleans
Learn about Operators to compare data (Arithmetic, Logic, Comparison)
Read data into your program from the user or from files and output data from your program
Understand how to use conditions to make decisions in your code
Use loops to deal with repetitive tasks
Build more complex data structures like lists and dictionaries
Use functions to break up your code
Put it all together and work on some mini problems
- Beginner Python developers who want to learn to code in Python.
- Anyone wanting to learn Python and create a few simple programs with step by step instructions.