Practice Python with 100 Python Exercises
What you'll learn
- Solve 100 Python scored assignments ranging from beginner to expert levels.
- Know your Python skill level via the collected points.
- Solve assignments in many areas: data analysis, image processing, visualizations, web apps, and much more.
- Compare your solutions to the correct Python solutions for every exercise. You will have the Teacher’s Edition!
- You will know the category level of your Python programming skills by the end of the course.
- Have unlimited access to your instructor: Ardit Sulce
- A working computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux).
- Basic knowledge of Python.
Unlike standard video courses that walk you through the learning process, in this course, you will learn and improve your Python skills by solving 100 different Python assignments on your own. The assignments range from easy to advanced and each assignment comes with the solution provided by the instructor so you can compare your code with that of the instructor.
The course works best for those who already know Python basics that are variables, basic data types, functions, loops, and conditionals. If you don’t know Python basics, please, take a Python for beginners course first. Besides the exercises, the course also contains short and to-the-point videos tackling key Python concepts related to the exercises.
The exercises become more difficult as you progress through the course. The topics that the problems cover vary widely. You will find problems such as simple password generators, removing duplicates, finding the smallest file, fixing bugs in existing programs, and even creating chatbots from scratch. The wide range of exercises helps to improve your Python skills in all important areas.
This course will also increase your confidence when applying for jobs. The skills you learn in this class are common questions in programming job interviews. You will be prepared!
Who this course is for:
- People who know Python basics, but lack the confidence to solve coding problems on their own.
Hi, I am Ardit! I am a Python programmer, teacher, and founder of PythonHow. I graduated in 2013 with a Master of Science in Geospatial Technologies from the University of Muenster in Germany with a focus on using Python for remote sensing.
I have worked with companies from various countries, such as the Center for Conservation Geography, to map and understand Australian ecosystems, image processing with the Swiss in-Terra, and performing data mining to gain business insights with the Australian Rapid Intelligence.
If you want to learn Python through my courses, I propose the following learning path: Start with The Python Mega Course 2022: Build 10 Real-World Applications. Students love that course as a comprehensive real-world guide to Python and building programs with Python. After finishing that course, take my Automate Everything with Python course if you want to use Python to make small-to-medium programs. That course contains everything you need to start using Python as your swiss army knife. On the other hand, if you are interested in making large applications, my advanced course Advanced Python: Python OOP with 10 Real-World Programs would be a better choice. All the courses are listed here on my Udemy profile page.