Python v3 : Basic To Oneline Coding Transformation
- Pc with atleast 4GB RAM
- Reliable Internet Connection
This course is a great introduction to both fundamental programming concepts and the Python programming language. Python 3 is the most up-to-date version of the language with many improvements made to increase the efficiency and simplicity of the code that you write.We will begin at the beginning, with variables, conditionals, and loops, and get to some intermediate material like keyword parameters, list comprehensions, lambda expressions.You will have lots of opportunities to practice. You will also learn ways to reason about program execution, so that it is no longer mysterious and you are able to debug programs when they don’t work.
Who this course is for:
- This course was designed for students with little or no programming experience.
- Developers familiar with Python can take their knowledge to the next level!
- Developers who tends to switch to Python
- Developers interested in writing One-Line python scripts
- 02:02Anaconda Installation
- 02:32Jupyter Notebook
- 00:02Tutorial Books from Tutorialspoint and Python.org
Hi I am a data science enthusiast having a keen interest in becoming a data scientist. I love to speak through the data by creating the stories and insights.I am working with python from the past 3 years.
I spend 1000+hours coding in python and exploring its advance fields like AI and ML.