The Ultimate Python Unit Testing Course
What you'll learn
- You will learn how to write professional Unit Tests in python
- You will learn how to write compete programs given only Unit Tests
- You will learn how to write effective tests that ensures that your code works
- You will learn best practices on how to organize your Unit Tests
- Minimum 3 months programming in Python
No software products should ever be shipped to the user without being tested. Making sure that your code works by writing effective, powerful, and sophisticated tests is a must in today's competitive world. This course is designed to turn you from a complete beginner to an expert in using the python Unit Test library. You will learn:
1- how, why, and when should you test your project?
2- how to test functions, classes, efficiency, and console print output?
3- how to organize your test files and test cases?
4- what, when, why, and how to use the test driven development method?
This course will be the best investment that you've ever made since we will build 11 projects that will ensure that you're extremely comfortable with testing.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone new to Unit Testing and who wants to master Unit Testing
- Anyone who wants to build better quality software with fewer bugs
- Any developers who want to transition to a senior level
I am a python nurd that wants to help others reach what they want in life. I am currently pursuing my degree in computer science and philosophy at Westmont College. Implementing code, and teaching it is satisfaction for me. I am fluent in pythonic libraries such as beautiful soup, tkinter, and even complex pythonic web applications such as Django.