Python Masterclass: Learn By Building 15 Projects & ChatGPT
What you'll learn
- Learn to write clean Python code keeping project building approach in mind
- Integrating ChatGPT to our regular day learning to understand things 2x faster
- Understand fundamental, intermediate and advanced concepts with detailed explanations and examples!
- Work on 13 different projects and 2 assignments with modules: OpenCV, Pandas, Tkinter, Tweepy, Pillow, BeautifulSoup, OpenAI, Flask & More!
- Learn about 4 Pillars of Object Oriented Programming
- Build problem solving skill with practical examples and project implementations
- Use ChatGPT to build project from scratch, build, explain and modify anything!
- Explore new features included in Python latest versions including Python 3.12
- Explore different niches through projects: Web & Desktop Application, Data Analysis, Work with API, Web Scraping, Automation & More!
- Explore OpenAI API for custom projects: AI Chatbot, Podcast Script Writer, Image Generation with DALL-E & More!
- Windows or Mac Operating System with Internet Connection.
Welcome to Python Programming A-Z. One course to start your Python Journey as a beginner step-by-step. The course touches on every important concept of Python with explanations, examples & implementation. The entire course is designed for beginners with one goal in mind, to learn concepts and build Python projects.
Throughout the course, we will explore the most important Python topics step-by-step:
Basics of Python Programming - Expressions, Variables, and Printing Output
Python Operators - Python Assignment Operators, Relational and Logical Operators, Short Circuit Operators
Python Conditionals and If Statement
Methods - Parameters, Arguments, and Return Values
Complete Object Oriented Programming - Class, Objects
OOPS - Encapsulation, Inheritance, and Abstract Class.
Python Data Structures In-depth - List, Set, Dictionary, and Tuples
Conditionals - If Else Statement, Nested If Else
Loops - For Loop, While Loop in Python, Break and Continue
Mutability - Immutability of Python Basic Types.
Builtin And User-Defined Modules
Errors And Exception Handling - try, except, else, and finally.
Custom Exception - Raising Exception, Creating, and Raising a Custom Exception.
Map, Filter and Reduce
Date and Time
Walrus Operator, Positional-Only Argument & f-String
Union Operator, Type Hinting & Native Time Support
Structural Pattern Matching
Exception Notes, Better Error Message & Speed Improvement
Face Detection with OpenCV
Password Generator with Random Module
Data Analysis with Pandas
Accessing Data through CoinMarketCap API
Building Desktop Applications with Tkinter and Integrating SQLite3 Database.
Automated Twitter Bot with Tweepy
Automated Web Scraper and mailing with BeautifulSoup
Automated Social Media Image Generation using Pillow library and OpenWeatherMap API
Podcast Script Writer with OpenAI
Conversational Chatbot with OpenAI
Image Generator with DALL-E
Video Summarizer with ChatGPT
Portfolio Web Application with Flask Framework
Overall we work on 13 different projects and 2 assignments With OpenCV, Pandas, Tkinter, Tweepy, Pillow, BeautifulSoup, OpenAI, Flask & more. Some projects cover only basics whereas others are in-depth. The main goal of this course is to learn programming by building projects.
Why this course?
Complete course is focused on the project-building approach, you learn every concept through a logical approach.
Learn all important concepts in the simplest possible way with many examples and projects.
No previous programming or coding experience is required, we will cover everything step-by-step from basics.
After completing this course you will be ready to work as an Intern, fresher, or freelancer and you will also be able to implement everything yourself! Most importantly you will be ready to divide deep with other niche dependent scopes with Python.
Enroll now, I will make sure you learn the best about Python.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Python
- Anyone who wants to learn programming (No previous knowledge required)
Shubham is a software developer with a passion for teaching. He has worked with many funded startups, self-projects and as a top-rated freelancer on marketplaces.
Shubham has taught programming and digital marketing to over 50,000 students online and offline as an Instructor.
Shubham has mastered explaining very complex topics in the simplest manner that is easy to understand and follow. His video courses are also used by companies to train their employees and by colleges to prepare their students and upgrade skills according to industry requirements.
Enroll now and I will see you inside the course!