Python REST APIs with Flask, Docker, MongoDB, and AWS DevOps
What you'll learn
- Have a deeper knowledge and understanding of core elements of web development using Python
- Understand and be able to use the flask framework
- Plan, build, setup and deploy a RESTful API to an Amazon EC2 instance
- Make use of a NoSQL (MongoDB) Database
- Build a machine-learning API using Tensorflow for image recognition
- Basic knowledge of the Python programming language
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to take your Python skills to the next level
So you know a bit of Python and want to learn about RESTful API's and other cool technologies like Flask, Docker, MongoDB to name just a few?
Or maybe you just want to add web development Python skills to your resume.
Whatever the reason is, you have landed on the right page if you have an interest in taking your Python skills to the next level.
Why use Python for web development?
Coding in Python is simple, and a student with no prior knowledge can easily understand a line of code and its use - this means with only the basics, you can comfortably write a complete program.
Python has a great number of frameworks and tools to get you up and going fast with web development.
It's a great match - a powerful language with a great range of tools that you can put to use quickly.
Why choose this course?
- You will be able to learn and understand how to design and implement RESTful API’s via the Flask framework.
- Ever wanted to know what a NoSQL database is, and how to use one? You'll learn how to do that as well, using Python.
- And what is Docker, and what does it mean to "dockerize" your apps? Yep, you guessed it, you will learn that as well in this course.
- You'll even learn how to build a machine learning API using TensorFlow for image recognition.
- Another hot topic is DevOps, and you will learn about that and go through the process of deploying a RESTful API on an Amazon EC2 instance.
- In short, this course is designed to take your basic Python skills and take you to the next level in the shortest period of time.
What topics are covered in this course?
Understanding the Basics of the Python Flask Framework
Understanding and Implementing a REST API
Project: Database as a Service Restful API
Project: Building a Restful API for similarity check using Natural Language Processing
Project: Building an Image Recognition Restful API using Tensorflow and Deep Learning
Project: Building a Restful API to Handle Bank Transactions
Deploying Restful API into an AWS EC2 Instance
You'll come away with a firm understanding of how all the pieces work individually, and more importantly how they fit together.
This really is an all in one course to get you up to speed with these topics, fast.
What skills do you need?
The ideal student would be someone with a basic knowledge of Python who is eager to improve their skills. That's it!
Ready to start?
If you're ready to start the course, then click the enroll button to get started. We look forward to seeing you on the inside.o
Who this course is for:
- This course is suitable for those with basic skills, who wish to learn about Python web development
- This course is ideal for those who wish to learn more about RESTful API's
- Anyone with an interest in database,DevOps, MongoDb and more
The Learn Programming Academy was created by Tim Buchalka, a software developer with 35 years experience, who is also an instructor on Udemy, with over 1.24M+ students in his courses on Java, Python, Android, C# and the Spring framework.
The Academy’s goal in the next three years, is to teach one million people to learn how to program.
Apart from Tim’s own courses, which are all available here, we are working with the very best teachers, creating courses to teach the essential skills required by developers, at all levels.
One other important philosophy is that our courses are taught by real professionals; software developers with real and substantial experience in the industry, who are also great teachers. All our instructors are experienced, software developers!
Our team is busy creating new courses right now.
Whether you are a beginner, looking to learn how to program for the very first time, or to brush up on your existing skills, or to learn new languages and frameworks, the Academy has you covered.
Hey - this is Faisal and thanks for checking out my course.
I have over 12+ years of experience building global products being used by millions of users across the globe. I love technology and teaching it.
Currently, I am heading Product at one of the fast-paced startups in India and enjoying every moment of it. Prior to his, I built out a couple of startups that had over half a million users across the globe, raised funding from Google + other investors, and was part of Google Launchpad Accelerator. I have experience in building products from scratch and scaling to global users.
I am here on Udemy to share my knowledge with seekers and help them grow personally and professionally.
Glad to meet you :)