Python Programming for Beginners : Hands-On (Online Lab)
What you'll learn
- Python Programming Concepts
- Python Datatypes
- Python Conditional Statement
- Python Loops - while & for
- Working with different datatypes - Strings, Lists, Dictionaries, Sets, Tuples, Numbers & Date and Time
- FileIO - Writing, Appending & Reading
- Working with csv files
- Debugging Techniques
- Creating and working with modules
- Creating and working packages & sub-packages
- Managing Python Packages using "pip"
- Creating and working with Python Virtual Environments using "virtualenv" and "virtualenvwrapper"
- Create and work with comprehensions - list comprehensions, dictionary comprehensions and set comprehensions
- Create and work with decorators
- Computer & Internet basics
Python Programming is easy to learn! Spare some time and you will be well on your way to becoming an expert!
There is a very high demand for Python programmers as it had gained popularity in various fields - Web/Application Development, Data Science, Infrastructure Automation, Internet of Things, Cloud, DevOps, Backend Development, etc.
Don't wait, start learning Python Programming!
Assignments/Projects at the end of each module will challenge your learning!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is looking for hands-on python programming course!
- Python Programming Aspirants
- Data Science Aspirants
- System/Network Admins
- DevOps Engineers
- Cloud Engineers
About Our Company:
CodingGears.io offers self-paced technical courses and makes them easy to learn.
We have been in the IT training business for many years offering training courses in Unix, Windows, C#, Java, Python Programming, SQL Server, Manual Testing, Automation, etc. technologies.
Our instructors have 20+ years of experience in various technical areas - Software Development, Software Testing, Windows Systems & Network Administration, Unix/Linux Systems & Network Administration, Virtualization Technologies, Storage, Shell Scripting, Database Management Systems (MS SQL Server, MySQL, IBM DB2, Cassandra), Containerization (Dockers), Mesos, Marathon, Jenkins, Jira, Elastic Cloud Storage (ECS), Gluster File System, CoreOS, Ansible & other areas.
Codinggears/GlobalETraining had mentored thousands of students in the last 10+ years and has extensive experience in delivering training – both in-class and online.
Visit our website for more details!