Python Programming & Software Design For Absolute Beginners
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 9 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Python Programming
- Software Design - Flowcharts
- Basic Sorting algorithms
The University requires a graphical display to show how many students received different grade categories for a module assessment. You are required to write a program in Python that achieves this.
Part A: Basic Program
• The program should allow the tutor to enter in the various marks awarded, until the tutor enters in a negative mark (e.g., -1).
• When a negative mark is entered, the program should display a histogram where each star represents a student who achieved a module mark in the category range: 0-29, 30-39, 40-69 and 70-100.
This example shows the output distribution for 20 marks. Your program should work with any number of marks entered.
A counter should count the number of student’s marks which have been entered. • The display should be neatly formatted. • Make use of ‘loops’ for the display of the stars for each category
20 students in total
- Internet connection
At the end of the Course you will understand the basics of Python Programming. You can enhance your core programming skills to reach the advanced level. You will learn about Software Design as well. eg: Flow charts, pseudacodes, algorithms
By the end of these videos, you will get the understanding of following areas the
Setting up the environment
Python For Absolute Beginners : Setting up the Environment : Anaconda
Python For Absolute Beginners : Variables , Lists, Tuples , Dictionary
Conditions , Loops
(Sequence , Selection, Repetition/Iteration)
File Handling in Python
Introduction to Software Design - Problem Solving
Software Design - Flowcharts - Sequence
Software Design - Modular Design
Software Design - Repetition
Flowcharts Questions and Answers # Problem Solving
- Beginners for Python Development , Python for Data Science