Python programming for C++ developers
What you'll learn
- A quick introduction to python syntax for C++ coders. Variables, lists, functions, loops, conditions, I/O, files, recursion, exceptions, GUI programming & more.
- Problem solving using Python programming -- A quick skill conversion for C++ programmers
- Learn how simple it is to handle lists, data and files in Python as compared to C++
- Learn super simple GUI development using Tkinter in Python
- If not C++, preferably another similar syntax language like Java or C#
The course is designed for C++ developers to quickly grasp Python syntax. We will learn Python syntax and a comparative study is done in each lecture comparing C++ and python syntax.
The course gives you a boost in learning python without going through clumsy documentation or lengthy books. The pace of the course is quick, so that you don't get bored with extra ordinary details but it is balanced with the depth of information that you are not left out on any topics.
You’ll get to learn the syntax of Python language in comparison to C++ and you’ll see how it is different and similar at the same time to work with data, variables, data types, files and lists. You’ll dive into the world of Python and it’s strong capability of type casting and data handling without worrying too much about the data types and memory allocations.
The course is meant for beginners who have probably never learned Python programming language but have a hint of C++ as their first or previously known language. People with no prior programming language can also take this course.
After completing this course, you can step forward to a more advanced course in python like Artificial Intelligence or Machine Learning.
Who this course is for:
- Programmers, those who know C++. This is not a beginner's course if you don't know programming already, may be this one is not for you.
- C++ experts looking to quickly grasp Python
My career has been a mix of entrepreneurship and technology training.
I've been teaching university students since 2004. I've taught tens of thousands of successful engineers who are doing amazing in the industry.
I have worked for different companies as project manager, engineer, business development expert, consultant and mostly I've been associated with software development industry.
I have MS degree in Computer Science and have a strong relationship with universities and teaching. Programming and software development has been my core skill and my latest passions are 3D/2D Game development, character design and rigging, artificial intelligence and machine learning and mobile application development.