Python Programming for Beginners to Intermediate
What you'll learn
- Introduction to Python
- Getting Started
- How to define variables in Python?
- Data Types in Python
- How to write comments in Python?
- Behavior of Plus Operator
- Type Casting in Python
- Taking Input in Python
- String Handling in Python
- Working with List in Python
- Working with Tuple in Python
- Working with Set in Python
- Working with Dictionary in Python
- Decision Making Statements in Python
- Working with Loops in Python
- Function in Python
- Classes and Objects in Python
- Working with Inheritance in Python
- Exception Handling in Python
- File Handling in Python
- Working with Modules in Python
- Get Full Source Codes, total 70+ Practical Examples and 60+ assignments to help you master the Python programming language
- No pre-requisites for this course
- One should be ready to dive in to the world of Python for Data Science
- If you have basic computer knowledge, it is enough.
This course will help you become a Python Developer even if you haven't coded before.
You will learn all the topics mentioned below:
Introduction to Python
Basics of Python Programming
How to write comments in Python?
Type Casting in Python
Taking Input in Python
String Handling in Python
Working with List in Python
Working with Tuple in Python
Working with Set in Python
Working with Dictionary in Python
Decision Making Statements in Python
Working with Loops in Python
Function in Python
Classes and Objects in Python
Working with Inheritance in Python
Exception Handling in Python
File Handling in Python
Working with Modules in Python
Get Full Source Codes: Around 150+ Topics covered Practically: 70+ Video Lessons and 60+ assignments to help you master the Python Programming Language.
This is no fuss and completely practical course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is willing to learn Python practically.
- Computer Students (B. Tech./B.E., M. Tech./M.E. M.C.A., B.C.A, M. Sc., B. Sc., Diploma, Polytechnic)
- Anyone who wants to make career in Data Science, Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence
- Beginner Python Developers curious about Data Science
12 Awards to date
Author: “Instant NetBeans IDE How-to, Packt Pub, UK”, “Practical Java Programming for Beginners, BPB Publications, India”, “Goal Setting – 4 Week Challenge” and "140 Ways to Work From Home"
Trained more than 500000 candidates globally
Member of NetBeans Dream Team
Google Train The Trainer Team
Digital Marketing Expert, served more than 300 clients globally
Oracle Certified NetBeans Platform Associate
Oracle Certified Java Programmer
Oracle Certified Web Component Developer