Python Programming For Beginners: Learn Python In 9 Days
What you'll learn
- You will be able to program
- You will learn logical thinking
- You will learn problem solving skills
- You will learn a sought-after and in-demand programming language
- You will build your confidence through being successful at every step, learning by doing
- No programming experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know in the course.
- All you need is a computer, an internet connection and a willingness to learn.
- All software used in the course is free and readily available to download.
Python programmers are in demand.
Python programmers are well paid.
Python is an awesome language to learn.
Have you tried to learn to program but have found it hard going?
Have you tried other courses but they have gone too fast, too soon?
I know how you feel. It’s frustrating to get to a certain stage and then get left behind as new concepts whizz by. I hate not understanding stuff – I want to grasp it properly and be able to use it in my own life for my own purposes.
That’s why I’ve created this course.
You will learn how to code if you follow the instructions step by step, one at a time.
Take your time and do it your own way. You can learn this stuff in 9 days or you can learn it in 90 days – it really is up to you. Take my ideas and turn them into your own. Ask why I did things a certain way and try it your own way. This is your journey and I am here to help you succeed.
Imagine how it is going to feel when you encounter a problem and you can solve it by writing a program in Python. Then you can share it with your friends and colleagues to make their lives easier too.
Programming really is a superpower and it is one that you can possess.
By taking this course you will:
· Become a Python programmer
· Develop your logical thinking skills
· Develop your problem solving skills
· Develop your perseverance
· Build your confidence with computers and coding
· Make yourself more employable
· Open up new avenues of opportunity
I am a trained, qualified teacher with more than 20 years of experience in the classroom and online. I love teaching and getting people excited about coding. I have taught thousands of students either face to face or online and it never gets old. Watching the light of understanding dawn in a student’s eyes is what makes it all worthwhile for me. It is a real privilege that you have chosen me to guide you in your coding journey and I will make every effort to help you succeed.
Maybe you don’t think you have the time for learning this stuff. Do you have 15 minutes free in your day? Watch one video and think about the question I pose when you pause the screen. Keep doing this for a few weeks and, before you realise it, you are a programmer.
Maybe you don’t think it will work for you. It will work if you follow the steps. I know this because I have seen it work for thousands of students from all sorts of backgrounds, with all levels of starting ability, age and ambition.
If you haven’t already done so, please sign up for the course. You really won’t regret it. Even if, in the unlikely scenario that you find it isn’t for you, you have the no quibbles, no-questions-asked guarantee of all your money back within the first 30 days of signing up.
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Check out the curriculum for all the things you are going to learn in this course and imagine how you are going to feel when you finish it and you pick up the certificate at the end to show that you are now a Python programmer.
Let’s get started!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn to program.
- Anyone who wants to learn Python.
- Anyone who has tried to learn programming but has found other courses too fast-moving.
- Anyone who is willing to give it a go.
- Anyone who wants to learn an amazing, marketable, desirable skill.
I qualified as a teacher in 1997 and have since taught thousands of students in classrooms and online across all age ranges.
I have written several textbooks and student guides and am currently Head of Computer Science in a school in central England. Along with my classroom teaching, I am an experienced online instructor and developer.
There is a big difference between knowing how to do something and teaching it to other people. My job is not to show off what I know but to help you learn how to code. If you are willing to learn actively then you will always come away from my courses feeling that you have developed your own knowledge and skills and have taken the next important step on your coding journey.